TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Why Me? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f31-why-me/)
-   -   Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f31-why-me/t115887-screaming-thread/)

obelus February 13th 2013 01:06 AM

Screaming thread.

Similar to the "Complaint of the day" thread, except post here as many times as you want if you don't necessarily want an entire thread on your rant.

I'll go -
No, therapist, I can't talk to my mother about anything because when I do she gets defensive and yells at me. So please kindly shut the hell up.

Continue. ;)

Validity February 13th 2013 01:09 AM

Re: Screaming thread.

(I recognise this thread ;) you miss it as much as me?)

Okay. Seriously girl, fuck off with your damn bullshit! You trigger me, you LIE to me and you expect me to take it sitting down! NO, I sat down long enough now I"m on my feet and I'm gonna get nasty! Sooo SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW UP!

Jay.

Kate* February 13th 2013 01:11 AM

The next time your boyfriend stays in your/our room for more than a few hours can you at least TELL ME like you're supposed to?! I mean I put up with him for 6 days and I didn't even get notice that he was coming.

Edit, apparently it's going to be at least 7 days because HE'S STILL HERE!

Broken Constellation February 13th 2013 01:33 AM

No, friend, I'm not fine. I've been cutting for years, I feel so lost and depressed. Besides, I haven't even told my best friend, and I only just met you at the beginning of the school year. You just love talking to me during one class, but completely ignore me in the other, especially when I'm trying to talk to you. What makes you think I'm going to tell you?
I'm not going to, because you'll never look the same way at me again. So, "I'm fine. Everything is just fine."

Beautiful Disaster February 13th 2013 01:42 AM

best thread ever, and very useful right now. :p

i'm so angry at you. at least it's given me the determination to prove you wrong. you can't encourage patient interaction then turn round and try and tell us we can't be friends and stop us seeing each other. i wish people would stop trying to control my life. i'm 19, i can choose what i do, who i'm friends with. deal with it.

oldaccount February 13th 2013 01:56 AM

You can't tell me you want that future if you're basically telling me I can't have it because of the stupid air force. You're mocking me. Stop.

oldaccount February 13th 2013 04:38 AM

So our beginning is now our end. Great.
If anyone needs me, I'll just be under a rock.

Kate* February 14th 2013 02:29 AM

I did in fact do as you asked and considering you know NOTHING about me, your suggestion that I belong on academic probation was offensive and I reacted appropriately.

obelus February 14th 2013 10:12 AM

I'm never going to graduate at the rate that I'm going. >.<

Validity February 14th 2013 11:12 AM

Sick and tired of life fucking me....

Jay.

Just Peachy. February 14th 2013 12:39 PM

My throat hurts. My head is congested. I got NO sleep. I feel like shit.

Ella.x February 14th 2013 01:25 PM

I hate you! why are you treating me so badly just because of my mental health?

Beautiful Disaster February 16th 2013 01:07 AM

so angry. so so angry. i can't believe all this has happened. yet again, it's all my fault. i don't know why i try.

oldaccount February 17th 2013 07:07 PM

My head's been spinning since the 8th. Everything he does makes my head hurt even more.
I CAN'T LOVE YOU AND BE YOUR FRIEND YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT

Kate* February 17th 2013 07:29 PM

Why do we have classes tomorrow when it's a FEDERAL HOLIDAY and everyone else is off?! Once again, this school makes no sense. I love it, but it's confusing as hell.

bitesize February 17th 2013 08:51 PM

I am SICK of looking like a teenager. Being treated like a teenager. Being spoken to like a teenager. Fucking sick and tired.

obelus February 18th 2013 04:02 PM

I'm not trying? Take a look at yourself, thanks.

Beautiful Disaster February 19th 2013 08:49 PM

Fed up of people that pretend to be your friend, pretend to care, but they clearly don't.

Apple Orchard Ghost February 19th 2013 10:04 PM

I broke up with you because you broke me when I was already fragile, and you knew that. I don't care if you're hurt at all by this. I have to take care of myself and make sure that I'm okay. But right now, I don't even know if I can ever have a functioning relationship with someone ever again because you fucked up so badly.

Lumos. February 19th 2013 10:34 PM

Really you think i care that the guy you like just broke up with his girlfriend and you want to date him now? I don't care that he doesnt see the fucking signs you send him.

better-than-ecstasy February 19th 2013 11:15 PM

I love the idea of this thread!

Okay Kayla! Seriously! What the Hell! It's called satire! Dark humor! We live in America! You can't force your religious beliefs on me! How could you say that we are friends when you sat there and blamed ne for everything?

And to Karen! Oh my just shut the fuck up! I'm sorry for the homophobic comment, but you do act like it! AND I NEVER SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER! I never said that she told me to kill myself. No. I said she let me go on thinking it's okay! Which you did too! HOW DARE YOU TELL A CHILD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HELL! Grow the fuck up! You're such a hypocrite! Yeah I was going to leave your family alone, but screw that cuz you gotta lie to people and let your daughter talk shit about me! This isn't any of Carmen's fucking business! And you call me a liar! Sorry that I have some mental disabilities. Go on and hate me for that too!

Lamia February 21st 2013 10:17 PM

CAN I just scream in this thread? That's honestly all I want to do at this point, just go somewhere, be completely alone and just scream.

I honestly don't know what's happened to me. Where did I go? Where the hell is this coming from, anyway? I don't have problems, I'm the one who solves the problems, I'm the carefree one, I'm not supposed to have problems, or if I do, they're not supposed to be a big deal.

I just feel so fucking inadequate right now, and I can't take this. I can't take looking like this, I can't take living like this, It's like everything that I used to like about myself is now something I can't stand.

obelus February 22nd 2013 02:55 AM

Why can't I just be a normal teenager and go to school? I don't need all these extra voices telling me things. I don't need to see the whole fucking room and everyone in it to start decaying. I don't need to see arms coming out of the walls and ceiling trying to grab me when I'm trying to go to sleep. I don't understand this illness. What the fuck is going on inside my head?

Bem February 22nd 2013 12:09 PM

Can you please stop being so nice and perfect and hot and accepting while being so inaccessible because one of these days I'm going to fall in love with you and then we'll both be fucked.
Kay thx.

oldaccount February 22nd 2013 12:52 PM

I have to stop having dreams about you.

Jovial. February 23rd 2013 03:18 PM

Yeah. I'm suppose to be taking care of myself.
I can't handle it. Every fucking time I eat, my body rejects it. I am so tired of it. Plus I need to be beautiful.
Starve Trish Starve

Apple Orchard Ghost February 23rd 2013 07:19 PM

I will never forgive you for breaking me. I can't fathom the idea of anyone touching me because I'll think they're you. But I am not going to let you win. I am going to get over this, and I am going to be happy because I deserve that, and I deserve to be loved.

Beautiful Disaster February 24th 2013 05:55 PM

again, proves I can't trust people. thank you, whoever it was.

oldaccount February 24th 2013 06:57 PM

I know you'll never see that long letter I wrote you. I'm too chicken.

Lumos. February 24th 2013 08:19 PM

Mom, just leave me alone for a while. Im fine its just that i need some alone time.

People at my school, Leave me the fuck alone, i don't care that you want to call me "fat ass" or "bitch" just say it to my face and not effing lie to the counsellor that you didn't say anything, and use the excuse that "im new here i don't know anyone. "Just stay out of me and my friends way you you won't have any problems.

Thereishope February 24th 2013 08:43 PM

I can't believe you fucked me over this bad. I mean seriously....why? Why did you have to go and do this to me, I thought you thought of me as "1 of your own" well if this true, I feel sorry for them, really sorry for them..I hope you're happy!

THE FAPMAN February 24th 2013 11:00 PM

Ill make it short.

Fuck you.

oldaccount February 24th 2013 11:12 PM

Starting to think he's bipolar... And that terrifies me. He's too proud to ask for help.

Beautiful Disaster February 25th 2013 12:45 AM

i'm so confused, i can't even explain it. tomorrow you will hate me, but i don't know what i'm meant to do.

Taviaxoxo February 25th 2013 02:24 AM

I've got five out-of-love letters I never sent to you because I was giving you time to get over me before I asked for you to heal me in return. You still can't talk to me, but somehow you're better enough that you can date my friends.

And another thing: I'm sick of saying, "that's okay," when it's not fucking okay. I don't want to act like a lady. I don't want to be the better person anymore. I want to scream and shout and call you a bastard and punch you in the chest and feel something--anything--more than this emptiness.

Because I fucking hate you.

But I hate that I need you even more.

oldaccount February 25th 2013 02:49 AM

I have got to fucking get out of here.

Rainy.Eyes February 25th 2013 03:35 AM

Why is the world so supperficial nowadays !?

No one sees the meaning of pain, and as i watch it burn to ashes, i question myself.......

Who am i! ?

Whats life ?

Why am i here?

Its so confusing :'(

Rainy.Eyes February 25th 2013 03:38 AM

I still miss you, no matter how many dreams i may have, youre the only i wont ever wake up from....

Why couldnt it be me and not you.... ?
Why do i have to carry this burden ?

obelus February 25th 2013 04:22 AM

I am a bloody fucking mess.

Kate* February 25th 2013 06:37 PM

I\'m torn between wanting this class to fill so I can retake it now and not wanting it to fill so I don\'t have to do it now. In the first case, my summer is going to SUCK! In the second case I\'m delayed at least a semester and probably more.