TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   Say something you wish you could say to their face. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t32-say-something-you-wish-you-could-say-their-face/)

Kate* January 15th 2021 06:31 AM

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face.

I really want to put your number back in my phone, because I'm pretty sure you didn't actually change it. But, having it triggered the shit out of me, and your rant about it did the same. I suppose if I'm meant to get it back, either you'll tell me it's the same, or you'll give it to me again for some reason. You are constantly flooded with contact, I'm the last thing you need to deal with. But, it's only because I care and want to help you. And I know you know that.

Deleted, by you or automatically, it's probably a good thing. I'm not going to be the one to tell you that your videos more than 60 days old are all gone...

I'm done being a creepy stalker now. If I'm meant to have it back for some reason, I'll get it back.

Everglow. January 15th 2021 09:01 PM

Why does it feel like you can never take a conversation seriously unless it's about you getting one up on me? I get it, you've got issues at work too, but you're paid significantly more than I am to put up with them. And I've already offered to help if I can, so you don't now need to talk about how great you'll be at helping when I've already agreed. You're my best friend but sometimes it's just exhausting to try and deal with, especially right now.

DeletedAccount71 January 16th 2021 10:25 PM

I know it may not seem like it, but I am trying.

Silvan January 17th 2021 04:40 PM

I fuckinggg miss you

Rivière January 17th 2021 08:34 PM

I think I'm messaging you too much.

Kate* January 20th 2021 07:08 AM

Your message may be valid, but you're probably going to get backlash for it. If you wouldn't say it about physical health, you shouldn't say it about mental health. Whether you suffer from a given illness or not.

Rivière January 21st 2021 12:56 PM

I don't think you realise your behaviour. You have a problem and you fail to see it. Before long, we're all going to leave you.

DeletedAccount59 January 21st 2021 04:09 PM

I may look like a (expletive) but I sure as hell am not an (expletive). I certainly do not have the simple logic of (expletive-plural).

Rivière January 22nd 2021 01:32 PM

You obviously have no self-control. You keep buying things. You're not going to be able to repair them.

Kate* January 25th 2021 06:32 AM

Almost 6 years later, I only have two questions:
What part of Ableism is empathic?
What part of gaslighting is ethical?

The answers are NONE you broke me because it didn't matter to you, and I wanted to be one of you so badly, I didn't realize what was happening. Your profession is ablest and hypocritical as F*** and you know it. I just wish everyone else knew the truth too.

Odyne January 25th 2021 03:26 PM

Thank you.

Rivière January 27th 2021 04:44 PM

Why are you telling me what I say makes zero sense when you're the one who started it. I'm merely responding to all the information you've given. Wrong information at that. You should consider all the facts and conduct proper research before making sweeping statements like that. Then have the gall to call me arrogant because I called you out on your behaviour.

Kate* January 27th 2021 10:25 PM

I am sorry, I know it was wrong. I was also panicked, triggered, and stand by what I originally said. There are far worse things to do than love too much and overstep with good intentions. Especially when less than stable.

Kate* February 10th 2021 05:51 AM

I feel sorry for you, it must suck to go through life that pissed off all the time

I'm not responsible for your boundaries, or lack thereof. I think the worst part of that, besides the fact that I was guilty of it, was the fact that you blamed us after admitting that you "Never set boundaries."

So, you blocked me, after I apologized. I literally did NOTHING to you, I think that's pretty shitty. But, if you consider yourself better than the rest of us because you "know how he is and can handle him." then maybe it's okay that you blocked me for apparently no reason.

Rivière February 11th 2021 06:43 PM

I bet I didn't make a 'bad investment' now did I?

DeletedAccount59 February 24th 2021 01:31 PM

I'd be more worried with the amount of calories I consume than how many drinks I have. :bleh: :) :?

DeletedAccount71 February 25th 2021 03:23 PM

Sometimes I wish you'd give me a second chance. I think we'd be better this go around.

Everglow. February 25th 2021 11:16 PM

You don't need to make up 15 excuses when I've already called you out on being a liar :nosweat: It's not that deep, I just wont go to you in the future when I want something done properly is all.

MWF February 26th 2021 03:06 AM

I thought my positive attitude would be contagious, and you'd be happier. Instead you dragged me down and we're both sad all the time.

Kate* February 27th 2021 05:02 AM

It sounds stupid, but I didn't know if you wanted me to take everything off the rack and fit it in somewhere, or move the whole rack to the floor and find a spot for it. Either way was too big of a pain in the ass. So, I cleared you a spot to put the rack, and if you want to just move the stuff, you can do that yourself.

Kate* February 28th 2021 05:00 AM

You make a lot of good points, but you also admit throughout the entirety of every video that it's mostly conjecture and that you have NO idea what you're talking about, which makes a lot of it completely invalid..

DeletedAccount71 March 2nd 2021 12:31 AM

If you truly want what you say you do you really need to communicate more.

Everglow. March 4th 2021 07:19 PM

I told you that would happen didnt I.

Rivière March 11th 2021 04:23 PM

You're actually pretty cute.

Rivière March 15th 2021 08:31 PM

I want to ask you who you're talking about, but if I'm wrong about it, it's going to be pretty awkward. And I don't do awkward.

Soda_Voxel March 15th 2021 10:23 PM

Oh my fucking god, it's you. It has been you for like half a year. Are you oblivious or just pulling my leg on purpose? I know it's impossible, stop teasing me about it. Please, my heart cannot take it anymore. I see you and I genuinely see us growing old together, walking down the aisle. I have never loved anyone stronger than I love you. I know you don't see me that way, but surely you have to see that I do? Every time you make those marriage jokes or dating jokes my heart fucking crumbles. I am hopelessly in love with you

DeletedAccount59 March 16th 2021 12:08 AM

I haven't thought of you in like four or five years until the dream I had last night. It's been almost 23 years since we last spoke, and I don't even know where to begin to find you or if the name you gave me is even your real name.

I'm not sure what I am looking for. I didn't know you long enough to feel anything deeper than an acquaintanceship.

I hope you are well, wherever and whoever you are.

Kate* March 16th 2021 05:14 AM

As someone who has been through more than my own fair share of s*it, you have every right to your emotions. You do NOT have the right to take them out on others or to drag them down with you. This has been going on for DECADES now, an effort towards acceptance should be well underway by now. Either get help and get better, or keep it to yourself. The fact that she's choosing to to continue to put up with you doesn't mean you have the right to put her though hell.

Sprite-1 March 16th 2021 02:07 PM

You are a weak minded corrupt person.

Soda_Voxel March 16th 2021 08:49 PM

I'm so fucking jealous whenever you spend time with other people and it's killing me inside. I know I shouldn't be so protective over you because I know you aren't mine

Soda_Voxel March 16th 2021 09:59 PM

I want to help you so desperately, I truly do, but I am physically not in the mental space to do so. If I keep hiding my problems and pain to help other people my life may be at risk. I'm sorry

Silvan March 16th 2021 10:14 PM

I hope it works out for both of us.

Rivière March 17th 2021 12:28 PM

I hope you don't take my friendliness with you as flirting. I'm literally this way with everybody.

Soda_Voxel March 17th 2021 08:30 PM

I love you but I'm not sure if I can take you jokingly flirting with me anymore. It's ripping me apart. I can't tell if you know and are teasing me or are just geniunely oblivious. I love you so much I have such strong feelings for you please dont play with my heart

Everglow. March 18th 2021 06:00 PM

How about dont come into my shop and have a crappy attitude because a sign asks you to queue. It's not my fault theres a pandemic on. Have some respect for the people who are working hard while you eat your take away and wander around without a mask on like nothings happening. Go home and dont be so rude for literally no reason at all. Sick of people like you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Rivière March 19th 2021 12:56 AM

I can't be enthusiastic about this. I didn't want it. You forced me into buying it with your money. I can't even cancel it because it's you who bought it. I'm not looking forward to it when it arrives. I feel so uncomfortable about this. I doubt I'm going to be able to sleep thinking about it. It's so overpriced. It's such a waste of money.

Silvan March 20th 2021 06:44 PM

Are you a narcissist or not? Am I being manipulated or not?

Sprite-1 March 20th 2021 10:10 PM

Please don't and I mean please, don't threaten to fight while standing opposite me and my sisters and Ted with your pathetic pink neon hair and your group of pathetic harpies.

Because you won't win. Anyway, you should thank your lucky stars that I've had great counselling. Otherwise you'd be injured by now. So please turn around, keep on walking and STFU. Thank you.

Soda_Voxel March 21st 2021 08:42 PM

i love you and you'll never love me that way and it makes me want to die

Everglow. March 21st 2021 09:10 PM

I liked seeing you today but it made me really uncomfortable, whether you were joking or not, that you commented on my boss being attractive. I know you werent being serious, but I think he heard, and it makes everyone feel awkward.