TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   Say something you wish you could say to their face. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t32-say-something-you-wish-you-could-say-their-face/)

Odyne May 12th 2021 09:43 AM

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face.

Thanks for helping me

Silvan May 14th 2021 07:09 PM

I felt something strange towards you.

Rivière May 14th 2021 11:11 PM

That has to be the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Kate* May 15th 2021 02:31 AM

I waited because it's your job, not mine and I hate when I get told how to do my job, but it's barely getting done, if at all, and I'm sick of doing it for you, so I'm telling you to do it in hopes we can stop drowning in stock.

Soda_Voxel May 15th 2021 08:41 AM

I am in love with you, idiot!!!!

Kate* May 16th 2021 09:36 PM

Okay, but you're literally comparing apples and oranges using an argument to convince someone an apple is an orange, and then getting mad when everyone tells you it's an apple.

And it's a diagnosis, not a euphemism. Those aren't even almost the same thing.

I don't care what diagnosis you have, or how "ignored" or "overlooked" you've felt your entire life, there is NO excuse to throw tantrums like children because the world isn't agreeing with you or giving you your way. The world owes you NOTHING and you're costing yourself any credibility you may have reacting the way you are. I've been "overlooked" dismissed and ignored my entire life, and then my actual diagnosis still doesn't exist, and you know what? I act like an ADULT because I am one.

I don't want to use this term only because you're offended by something I'm not, but it seems to apply. I said NOTHING about victim-blame or abuse, nor was it implied, so the fact that you came at me for something I never said because you're hypersensitive makes you, yes a "snowflake"

Ral. May 17th 2021 07:19 PM

I’m glad you found forgetting me so easy, not everyone is lucky enough to be able to flick an off switch.

Soda_Voxel May 17th 2021 08:56 PM

I'm sorry for always dumping my troubles on you. I'm really trying to stop. But I have nobody else. Nobody else helps or understands like you do, not even doctors.

Silvan May 18th 2021 09:17 PM

Man, you drive me crazy... in a positive way

Rivière May 19th 2021 07:18 PM

I wish I could tell you everything but I feel like you'll go away like everybody else has.

Soda_Voxel May 20th 2021 08:55 AM

I'm sorry for being so jealous when you spend time with other people.

DeletedAccount71 May 20th 2021 10:15 PM

I love you.

Soda_Voxel May 22nd 2021 08:30 PM

Please don't leave me.

Kate* May 22nd 2021 09:12 PM

I quit .

Silvan May 23rd 2021 03:32 PM

This feeling had happened to me a few times in my life before. Some of those I'm ashamed of, even though they are what makes me human. Some of those I still cherish. I don't know what I will think of this one in a few years, but if previous experiences have taught me anything, it is this: don't hope. The more you hope for it to happen, the more disappointed you will be in the end.

Kate* June 2nd 2021 03:20 AM

Looks like you're struggling more than a few days can take care of. I hope you're okay, but you wanted to be left alone, so I will.

Kate* June 11th 2021 01:12 AM

You had no right to say or do the things you did to me, and I did have the right to stand up for myself. If you don't like being called out, then you shouldn't have done them in the first place. Because, you were responsible for your own behavior, and I have a right to my truth.

And guess what? Your opinion is not fact, and it doesn't make facts more or less true or give you the right to abuse me because you don't like something about me.

Kate* June 12th 2021 06:06 PM

Your opinion doesn't change reality. Which is good because it's incredibly ignorant and rude.

Silvan June 12th 2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matter (Post 1367329)
This feeling had happened to me a few times in my life before. Some of those I'm ashamed of, even though they are what makes me human. Some of those I still cherish. I don't know what I will think of this one in a few years, but if previous experiences have taught me anything, it is this: don't hope. The more you hope for it to happen, the more disappointed you will be in the end.

I clicked on this thread to express something similar. I guess. Just read what I wrote here previously and honestly, it's still on point.

Rivière June 15th 2021 07:44 PM

Sometimes you're the best client I've ever had the pleasure of having, but there are times right now where you're the one I wished I could strangle the most.

(Metaphoric, not literal. She just frustrates me at times)

DeletedAccount71 June 15th 2021 09:55 PM

I'm sorry things went down the way they did. If I could fix it I would, but honestly it's too late, and I know that. I'm just so sorry. I hope this new chapter brings you much happiness.

Kate* June 16th 2021 02:04 AM

If you could like, do your job and answer me/deal with the issue that would be awesome. I used that method of contact because she's always been amazing about responding ASAP, but apparently something has changed.

Silvan June 16th 2021 07:16 PM

Just hold me. Why do you have to be so far away? Hold me without saying anything, without asking any questions, without doubts and without wondering what for.

Kate* June 20th 2021 07:05 AM

THIS is one of the things I wish you understood about how my brain works. I've lived with it for 33 years, and been forced to push though. I know my limits and I know what I need to do to stay sane. So, when I tell you I literally CAN'T, I fucking mean it. No amount of pressure based on your expectations of "normal" will ever change this.

Silvan June 20th 2021 05:15 PM

You're nine thousand kilometres too far away.

Kate* June 21st 2021 04:04 AM

I get that sometimes things happen, but as a general rule, if you can't get to a vet or afford potential vet bills, don't adopt a pet. And definitely don't ask for advice and then complain that the answer of "take him to the vet" doesn't work for you because you can't transport him or afford to pay for it!

Silvan June 21st 2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matter (Post 1368103)
You're nine thousand kilometres too far away.

Ugh... the fact that I can't go over it is so unnerving.

Kate* June 22nd 2021 05:16 AM

If he can't accept me on a basic level, I'm not going to celebrate him just because society says I'm supposed to. He did this to himself. The only thing I did was finally set boundaries.

Soda_Voxel June 22nd 2021 09:44 AM

It's not because I'm upset with you sharing it with me. It's because I physically am unable to stop comparing myself to others.

Kate* June 24th 2021 05:28 AM

Note to self: He'll be fine, and even if he isn't, he'll want to be left alone and there's nothing you can do anyway. He's going to disappear for awhile while he gets life situated and works through this, but he'll be back eventually. Don't panic, he'll be fine.

Soda_Voxel June 24th 2021 11:11 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm still suicidal whether I hide it or not. Just because you "thought it was fine" doesn't mean it is.

Kate* June 25th 2021 05:11 AM

You are in an amount of severe grief I hope I never understand, but at the same time, I'm judging. He was sick his whole life; you had him and you did the best you could, but what kind of quality is that? And, in the midst of that chose to have two more children, what kind of quality have they had, he's been the focus their entire lives. He's no longer suffering, and you have two more children who need you.

Silvan June 25th 2021 11:52 AM

The emotional storm has been wrecking me for weeks. Wish you could hold me.

Kate* June 26th 2021 10:41 PM

You should just officially move up there permanently. You already live there because of him and your kids have taken over the house. Just decide and be done with it.

Silvan June 27th 2021 04:16 PM

I wish I could say to your face that what I'm going to write a letter to you about.

Silvan June 27th 2021 04:24 PM

And you, honey, I'm so so so grateful. You're a soul full of sunshine.

Rivière June 27th 2021 06:19 PM

I really wish I hadn't sent you that friend request.

Silvan June 28th 2021 11:29 AM

I am scared of how you will react to my letter. At the same time I am glad I let it all out and wrote everything I feel.

DeletedAccount81 June 29th 2021 09:34 PM

Re: What are you thinking about right now?

Someday relevant topics won't cause me to fall into a state and get all melancholic, thinking about you.

But not today.

Silvan June 30th 2021 06:49 AM

Waiting is killing me.