TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   Say something you wish you could say to their face. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t32-say-something-you-wish-you-could-say-their-face/)

Soda_Voxel September 7th 2021 09:04 PM

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face.

It really feels like you know and you're just getting my hopes up on purpose. You can't be that oblivious, can you?

Silvan September 8th 2021 03:35 PM

I wish you showed me more that you care.

Kate* September 9th 2021 05:49 AM

[size="2"]I miss you, but it sounds like you're doing amazing, and that's what really matters.

Yeah, I still said it. Advocacy for one cause is tainted if you villainize another in the process. And the whole "If we said something you don't agree with, let it go." No, my cause may not have been your point, but you still made it one, and it deserves as much respect as yours[SIZE]

Rivière September 12th 2021 03:02 PM

You deserve better. If he cared about you that much, he wouldn't behave the way he does towards you.

Kate* September 13th 2021 12:55 AM

You have to notify people of your changing boundaries before you have a right to be upset with them for crossing one.

Silvan September 14th 2021 08:17 PM

I feel so bad with this, I don't know why.

DeletedAccount71 September 15th 2021 05:54 PM

What you said was fair, but it really stung. I feel the need to withdraw from you now, even though I want to share my good news.

Soda_Voxel September 17th 2021 02:02 PM

If you don't like me or any people like me for that matter in such a way, why are you leading me on like this? Surely you can't be so oblivious? What do you gain from playing with my heart?

Soda_Voxel September 17th 2021 04:53 PM

I'm so glad I can help you, I truly am. But it can be quite the hefty task to keep someone from hurting themselves, you know? I'm going to try, of course I am. But it can be...scary.

Kate* September 21st 2021 01:57 AM

4 years, I was one of your favorite coworkers, but you didn't even tell me you quit. I don't blame you for jumping ship, but that was a slap in the face.

If those theories are true, you hate yourself and are miserable. But, that doesn't mean I have to let you make me hate myself and be miserable.

Silvan September 21st 2021 01:36 PM

If it wasn't fate that made us meet, then I don't know what did.

DeletedAccount71 September 21st 2021 02:26 PM

I know we should take it slow, and we will, but I really want to be with you.

Rivière September 28th 2021 12:02 AM

Geez. Just leave him already. You can do way better.

DeletedAccount71 September 28th 2021 12:27 AM

I used to get through these situations by telling myself that sex didn't necessarily mean anything. But for you, sex always means something, so it's harder to cope with the jealousy this time around.

DeletedAccount81 October 5th 2021 11:59 AM

Do your fucking jobs, please. You pride yourself in these newsletter to patients; yet you don't do jack squat!

Kate* October 7th 2021 01:14 AM

I'm not even going to read them. Today went as well as it could've, I'm finally in a good place after a week literally bestowed on me by Satan, I'm insanely tired, which makes me more likely to argue when I don't have the energy. And, I'm allowed to have an opinion about something on the internet that differs from yours without being attacked.

Kate* October 20th 2021 08:01 AM

After the bullshit you've subjected me to and "reviewed" me on, you're going to drastically cut my hours during peak season?! Not saying I won't appreciate the time off, but now I'm paranoid about your intentions and displeased by the reduction in my paycheck. And then offer me a bonus to pick up an "extra" shift that I should've been scheduled for anyway?! In what universe does that make any sense?

Here's the thing that the community you're so proud of being a part of, seems to miss. The existence and validity of my diagnosis have NOTHING to do with you. It's real, valid, and affecting me 24/7 whether you believe in it, support it, or claim it's something else. And seeing as I was once ATTACKED by your community for not being "autistic enough" I balk at you for suggesting I approach them again because you think they know my brain better than I do. They need to know they're place and stay in it.

Rivière October 22nd 2021 12:16 AM

I really, really, really like you. A lot. But I'm expecting you're not interested.

Kate* November 11th 2021 04:14 AM

You were right, it's not because I did anything wrong. It's because you f***ed me over and didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face!

I have a feeling you like me, but since I'm quitting, if you're waiting to admit it it's going to be too late.

Astro04 November 11th 2021 07:45 AM

Is THIS what you really want!? Man, come on!

Kate* November 14th 2021 01:25 AM

Thank God she's going over your head for me (I didn't ask, she volunteered) I assumed the GM knew, but it sounds like you screwed me all on your own. Even if nothing can be done for me now, I hope you get consequences because that was F***ed up. This will also tell me A LOT about her character if she backs you up.

Rivière November 14th 2021 11:10 AM

You confuse me so much. First you spend time getting my attention. Now I give it to you, you behave the opposite way. I don't get it.

Kate* November 15th 2021 01:40 AM

Whether I want it, or you assumed I didn't, isn't the issue. You hired her behind my back without telling me it was even an option, and that my choices were to take it or have my hours cut drastically. My issue isn't with the time, it's with your ethics. It's not that I turned down a choice, it's that I was never GIVEN one. And as the veteran employee whose outlasted EVERY OTHER HIRE in that department, as well as countless others and several managers, and worked the extra hours when I was your ONLY OPTION I DESERVED the choice.

Kate* November 16th 2021 01:09 PM

People don't leave bad jobs, they leave bad managers

If you like me, I'd hate to see you interact with someone you don't

You got about 30 minutes of tears and one day of intense emotional reaction out of me because what you call an "attitude problem" was genuine emotion that was 1000% valid. I'm not sorry. I stood up for myself. And, I REFUSE to lose more of my inner peace to your shitty management style. And THAT is major personal growth.

I will repeat what I say every time this happens. I could've done things differently, but it doesn't excuse your poor decisions and unprofessional conduct.

Soda_Voxel November 17th 2021 07:02 PM

What are we really? Because I know we're not a couple, but we're clearly millions more than just friends.

Soda_Voxel November 17th 2021 07:17 PM

God, I wish I could tell you. I mean, it'd probably ruin our friendship, and we're basically a couple anyway so it wouldn't change anything really. But...still...it's hard having all this stuff pent up inside, y'know? It's okay. Some things don't need to be said, I guess, even if it hurts.

Kate* November 18th 2021 04:33 AM

I get that you're probably trying to avoid being seen talking to me now, and I completely get it, but WHY would you tell her that and not me? I wonder if you can tell and you were afraid I would take it the wrong way.

Silvan November 18th 2021 04:26 PM

I love you so much

Kate* November 19th 2021 01:56 AM

This was done on purpose, the timing is too weird. But, it shows you I'm flexible without volunteering myself for the insanity I originally limited myself to avoid. Oh, and I CAN'T change it for more than one day at a time because I'm missing options. So, one more reason your attitude wasn't justified. You thought I was being difficult and could change it whenever, turns out I can't. And like I said, I put it in years ago and forgot about it.

Silvan November 20th 2021 07:16 AM

What's happening?

Kate* November 20th 2021 07:45 AM

My mind has gone there, not because it's possible, but because I'm a traumatized mess. And I hope you can't tell because I know nothing will EVER happen. So I never want to admit to you that I've thought about it. You only make that mistake once.

Silvan November 22nd 2021 10:53 AM

I love you .

Soda_Voxel November 22nd 2021 06:16 PM

I was willing to accept you if you made my mother happy. But to fucking throw her away like that? When she's struggling enough and you'd finally made her happy? I won't tolerate that. I know you're struggling but that is NO fucking excuse to hurt my mother. I hope you get the help you deserve and never hurt anyone like that again.

Kate* November 28th 2021 04:50 AM

His neurodivergent daughter is his hero. Yours is your shame. I have unapologetically decided I deserve better. I feel bad because you don't realize what you've done, or what you've lost. But, you made your decisions, and now I've made mine.

Rivière November 29th 2021 11:21 PM

You have absolutely no idea how much I really like you. You also distract me from my work. Every time I see you I can't focus. I want you to not turn up so I can focus. But then if you don't turn up I get sad because you're not there.

I hate feelings.

DeletedAccount81 December 2nd 2021 01:04 PM

NeVeR AgAIn.

I wish I never knew you. Your 'boyfriend' is totally right.

Kate* December 5th 2021 04:18 AM

Every single one of you needs to grow the fuck up
You are in for a rude awakening, you're a judgmental asshole
They act like that when it's just you because they get away with it. Do something about them.

Celyn December 5th 2021 06:34 PM

How did I let you get in the way of what's really important to me?

DeletedAccount81 December 5th 2021 10:12 PM

Why are you doing this to me?

Soda_Voxel December 8th 2021 03:15 PM

Please give me specific time estimates. That way I can see if I'm able to do things before a certain timeframe, without just putting them off uselessly. Don't just say "when im finished with x" or something, please tell me how long you think you'll be. I could've showered, had my hair brushed, but I'm sitting here stressing and putting shit off because I don't know when it's going to happen. I'm sorry if it sounds rude.