TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   Say something you wish you could say to their face. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t32-say-something-you-wish-you-could-say-their-face/)

Kate* March 14th 2022 03:34 AM

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face.

You may not be leaving, but she admitted that I was right. Either you give me the hours I know you have, or I will have 2 jobs and I won't come in if you call me. Give me the hours in the first place or I'm not going to cover your ass.

DeletedAccount81 March 15th 2022 10:24 PM

A lot of us don't like you.

Kate* March 16th 2022 02:37 AM

I don't want to call off, but you made me do this, you don't care, and I basically have no other choice. Until I'm trained and you change my availability, I have to do what I have to do.

I thought so, but the change is amazing to see. I'm beyond thrilled that you finally got the help you so desperately needed with a person and method that works for you and that you're doing so well.

I love you guys already, but there are serious red flags already and I'm not sure it's going to work...

Considering there is no one to cover, I'm going to see if you'll be flexible. and depending how it goes, maybe quit.

Kate* March 19th 2022 06:13 AM

Why even bother linking to it if you're not going to give me a password and I have to do it from inside the building?! You people suck at communicating, these are red flags, and I'm now in an impossible position.

DeletedAccount81 March 20th 2022 12:16 AM

You are a creep.

Kate* March 21st 2022 03:40 AM

I feel like you lied about how well I did, and I'm in tears, but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm exhausted and I've definitely had worse days.

I really hope its going as well as you're saying it is. And you're not talking about me behind my back.

Management needs an overhaul and some serious karma. You're trying to get rid of everbody except your favorites and those who will take your bull shit

Kate* March 28th 2022 03:52 AM

I'm LEARNING and you NEVER specified HOW they needed to be done; even after reviewing EVERY ticket I put in for MULTIPLE shifts. I'm allowed to fuck that up, and I'd throw back that you are supposed to check the ticket BEFORE it goes in, and NOT chase me down just to correct me in the middle of a room full of people!

DeletedAccount81 March 30th 2022 06:41 PM

What you did was sketchy, creepy, and socially deviant. You spoke to someone about me, someone I do not know, and they apparently developed an interest in me. Then, you go and tell me that someone has an interest me me but won't tell me who it is. You did not respect me when I said "no, not interested" and instead became persistent. I do not know why I've given you multiple chances. I am not the "one strike and you're out" kind of person; but I should definitely be a "three strike and you're out" kind of person. I've given you enough strikes that are probably done in a single baseball season. If I do the math on that, it's probably a hell lot less than the chances I've given you. :nosweat:

Point is? You're done. You're out of my life. For good, never ever contact me again. I forgot I had a few 'significant' (ahem, ahem) family members on my Facebook contacts when I changed my name. They probably got the radar on now. I don't actually feel bad, to be honest.

Soda_Voxel March 30th 2022 08:12 PM

I obviously respect you and your identity. But sometimes, I can't help I lived in a universe where how you felt about me wasn't so complex. I wish you loved me back like that, simple as. But I'll have to get over it and treasure what we have.

Kate* March 31st 2022 04:57 AM

You have no idea how many times I've had versions of that conversation, and it's always the same things. I was right that I knew what I was walking into, you were just the nicest version I've ever had. I don't think there's a job out there for me that will work. But, you're welcome to think that if it makes you feel better.

Just FYI:
It's extremely rude to talk about someone within their earshot and not include them in the conversation

There is a HUGE difference between not wanting and not being able to do something

And the mention of a disability or possible need for accommodations, which they would be ENTITLED to by LAW if they can be made, is NOT a cue for you to tell their boss that "They don't want to be here anymore." In fact, depending on the person you're dealing with, it's a discrimination suit waiting to happen! You really need to do better.

Soda_Voxel April 1st 2022 08:49 PM

I'm sorry that my heart is a stupid idiot and doesn't seem to understand the impossibility of a romantic relationship with you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

DeletedAccount81 April 1st 2022 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethereal. (Post 1377721)
What you did was sketchy, creepy, and socially deviant. You spoke to someone about me, someone I do not know, and they apparently developed an interest in me. Then, you go and tell me that someone has an interest me me but won't tell me who it is. You did not respect me when I said "no, not interested" and instead became persistent. I do not know why I've given you multiple chances. I am not the "one strike and you're out" kind of person; but I should definitely be a "three strike and you're out" kind of person. I've given you enough strikes that are probably done in a single baseball season. If I do the math on that, it's probably a hell lot less than the chances I've given you. :nosweat:

Point is? You're done. You're out of my life. For good, never ever contact me again. I forgot I had a few 'significant' (ahem, ahem) family members on my Facebook contacts when I changed my name. They probably got the radar on now. I don't actually feel bad, to be honest.

((Apparently this was actually something played out in a recent episode of Grey's anatomy in a scene with Jo.))

It's clear you have some type of disorder where you can't distinguish fiction from reality. For that, I feel bad and will pray for you.

Kate* April 7th 2022 06:42 AM

I don't know what's going on, but I REALLY hope you're okay. Because something tells me you're not. And if you do leave, you have to tell me or I'm going to be mad.

Soda_Voxel April 9th 2022 02:09 PM

Person 1. I wish I could talk to you more. You're really cool and I'm so glad you responded to my message. Sorry for being too shy to talk to you.

Person 2. I did it. I'm sorry. It's really hard for me to tell you. I feel like I owe you this knowledge, but it's also such a personal and scary thing.

Kate* April 10th 2022 09:48 PM

I know you're swamped and she waited until the last minute. But, since you have my ID, can you please finish so we can get it over with?

Kate* April 20th 2022 10:55 PM

My anxiety is through the roof, which is unfortunate because after what you've put me through, you don't DESERVE to cause me anxiety. I'm the obvious common sense choice, and it's obvious you don't want me to have it. There is NO reason you could give for passing me over (again) that would actually be believable. So, you offer it or I walk. It's that simple.

Kate* April 24th 2022 12:44 AM

I have done everything, including the assessment. Even if it says I didn't, I have the email as proof that I did it. The ball is in your court, and if I hear nothing and walk in to a replacement, I walk right back out, period.

And if that was really the only reason I didn't get it before, despite not knowing it existed, then that either means, you knew from the beginning you were going to screw me and had to come up with something believable, and/or you knew there was NO reason it shouldn't have been mine to begin with.

Kate* April 29th 2022 04:06 AM

If you want to own the decisions, you own the consequences and HAVE the conversations you don't want to have. It's part of being a manager, so do your fucking job. Almost 5 YEARS I worked my ass off for you and this is how you repay me?! I'm OUT

DeletedAccount81 May 13th 2022 02:37 AM

I'm sick of your thirstiness, I am older than you and I've been in this program longer. I can damn well do what I please, all right; so please take your drama and go somewhere else. I can sit outside and have a pleasant chat with a staff worker if I want; and we can be as loud as we want — as long as boundaries don't become grey, of course... and it never does.

So, yeah. Back off.

Kate* May 16th 2022 02:21 PM

The pay and benefits are too good and your budget isn't my problem. Part if me wants to make you try and fire me without cause so at least I can get unemployment and stop having to justify leaving to employers. Plus, I know you won't actually do it.

Kate* May 18th 2022 04:01 AM

I get that your kid hates to be out of routine and when stuff doesn't work. But, he NEEDS to LEARN how to manage. This happens in life all the time. Having a backup is one thing, but you're doing him a disservice if he never learns how to manage his emotions when things don't go the way he wants.

Silvan May 18th 2022 02:03 PM

You're making both of us suffer

Kate* May 19th 2022 02:46 AM

If your plan is to send me home tomorrow, then I want sick pay. It's my time that I earned, and I'm entitled to it. The fact that the budget is messed up is NOT my fault.

DeletedAccount81 May 23rd 2022 12:27 AM

"Family" don't treat each other like crap and play ridiculous manipulative games.

Kate* May 23rd 2022 07:07 AM

I absolutely HATE that this is the position you have put me in. I know you think it's my own fault, but I was doing just fine before you and you proudly owned the decisions that completely screwed me over. My staying is purely financial. I won't screw myself out of a good financial deal from the company because you want to fuck with people's livelihoods.

Kate* May 26th 2022 08:06 AM

You think we don't bash you behind your back. That's hilarious

If you're desperate enough to call me back after I didn't bother returning your call, then you can pay me more than that.

I heard you tell her I'm "not ready for that." I'm 34 years old, I can use Uber. The problem is, it's expensive. And as a physically small woman, who would be going alone, it doesn't feel safe to be in a car with a stranger, especially after dark. I'm disabled, not an invalid!

Kate* June 1st 2022 07:40 AM

You should really be careful not to make an interview seem like a casual formality if it isn't. I can't tell how it really went, but was leaning towards well, until I didn't hear from her after you said I should (but did what you said to anyway to cover myself.) Now I'm paranoid that I'm being overconfident.

Kate* June 2nd 2022 03:25 AM

You know being offended is a choice. I technically don't have to specify, overexplain, or justify what I say with details you aren't entitled to in order to not upset you based on something I didn't say. I have more important things to worry about than that.

We can see everyones schedules and hour totals
Favoritism much?! Fuck you

DeletedAccount81 June 9th 2022 09:17 PM

Nope, my best knows who she is and where she stands in my life. Do not try to compromise what I have going with her.

IOW? Don't call me "sister" I am kind of laughing because my aunt was the next to post and gee... what did she think?!

Kate* June 10th 2022 02:07 AM

I would never go if I wasn't forced. But, I'm a grown woman and I wish you would ASK me if I want to do something rather than just deciding things.

I'm 99% sure those go to your boss, but either way, you brought it on yourself when you self-righteously fucked me over. I just hope if one of us loses our job over this, it's you. I don't expect anything to happen, but I can dream, can't I?

Kate* June 22nd 2022 07:22 AM

You brought this on yourself by screwing me over twice. The money is needed and would be nice, but I'm not rescuing you. Do the schedule right the first time and you won't have this problem. Appreciate me as the asset I am, or I'll find someone who will.

Not my circus, not my monkeys and THANK GOD I'm an only child. She would be ashamed of how you're acting over this and you know it. GROW UP and HANDLE IT like ADULTS. I may be alone when it's my turn, but at least I won't have to deal with this shit.

So, is this an extension of the "no longer interested" ghosting, is it me, or are this many employers THAT disorganized? Is it worth following up to schedule, or have they moved on?

Kate* June 26th 2022 10:40 PM

I'm not getting my hopes up, but maybe. If nothing else, you're covering your own ass, because you realize everything I said was 100% true. Best case scenario is that it goes to those above you, and you get KARMA. Even by objective measures you're failing miserably; especially after he did so amazing for so long, it has to be on their radar.

My dream scenario is that I have you on the ropes with an insane amount of leverage which means I can basically make and get my very reasonable demands, in writing. Before I leave your office. But, you clearly have no problem stabbing me in the back, so only God knows what's coming..

Kate* June 30th 2022 02:14 AM

You want it done by the book, fine.
You don't have to tell me anything, I found it on my own
I have to apply like everyone else (reasonable), done
You want open availability, you got it
But, I do NOT trust you. I don't celebrate until I have it in writing, and I still 100% expect you to give me a shitty schedule just because you don't like me.
Even if you've been within your bounds to do this, you handled it wrong, and it's one more reason you're a bad manager.

You have ZERO reason to pass me over now, and you 've basically admitted as much. Whether I get it or not, I will probably be contacting your boss. Just to let him know how you're running things and why everyone else is just running.

Yep, it's weird, I'm just playing along, biding my time, and waiting to contact your boss

Kate* July 3rd 2022 07:55 AM

You got what you thought you wanted. But you'll lose. The department will drown without me and everyone knows it. Plus, I didn't tell anyone who will blab that I told your boss everything. I know it probably wasn't the best way, but neither is what you did. I never in a mlion years imagined it ending likr that, but, there are times it's called for and this was one of them. I just need a new job and I'm golden, and you are screwed with only yourselves to blame. I hope the rest wise up and leave, but I can't make their choices for them.

You are being incredibly immature and selfish over something stupid. No one else is responsible for the outcome of your choices.

Silvan July 4th 2022 02:49 PM

Instead of being my second half, you are slowly killing me.

Kate* July 8th 2022 03:32 AM

I'm not "ridiculous. You need to learn to mind your own business, "he is toxic and has been for decades, you're delusional if you agree with him, and you just insulted me more in 2 sentences than I've insulted you in the 10 years I've known you. If that's what I get for setting boundaries, I'm obviously NOT the problem.

Proud90sKid July 8th 2022 01:36 PM

If I see you walking around with a mask on in public still in 2022, I am going to subconsciously think less of you.

Soda_Voxel July 8th 2022 09:05 PM

I'm sorry for feeling this way. I wish I could stop it. I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry

Kate* July 13th 2022 02:17 AM

I don't know why you had to ruin my great thing just because you could. But, it's called KARMA bitch and I hope yours is coming fast and hard.

I would go back to it without you, but you ruined that. So, now I'm stuck with low pay and no benefits, but it's better than being unemployed.

Kate* July 16th 2022 04:13 AM

I never expected a response, so I'm not surprised, but I wonder if you brought it up and she lied to you. There was absolutely ZERO reason for her to prevent me from earning more good money with good benefits when I was in fact doing the best job of anyone they've had in there for almost 5 years. Figure out what her deal is and then get her out of there.