TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   Say something you wish you could say to their face. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t32-say-something-you-wish-you-could-say-their-face/)

Odyne December 13th 2019 05:09 AM

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face.

I hate you for doing this to me

Kate* December 13th 2019 06:03 AM

Did you intentionally jip me out of holiday pay for Christmas? 3 day off, but no holiday pay after you keep trying to get me to pick up more hours. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Odyne December 13th 2019 06:49 AM

why are you so cold?

Rivičre December 13th 2019 10:28 PM

I feel like I said something to push you away. I can't put my finger on it though.

Kate* December 14th 2019 04:55 AM

I hope you don't come back. You haven't fooled anyone.

Odyne December 14th 2019 06:02 AM

Cant wait to see you

Kate* December 24th 2019 05:55 PM

Yes, you're getting the bare minimum. Considering what I put up with from you, you're lucky to get that; and it's not my fault if you refuse to listen when I try to explain why.

Rivičre December 24th 2019 08:25 PM

I wished I hadn't bothered asking you. I feel like I made a poor choice by asking you to join me because you end up being miserable almost all the time. I just wanted to have fun with you on Christmas Eve and now it feels soured and miserable.

Kate* December 26th 2019 07:07 AM

And I'm sure every other illness is a "choice" too. I hate judgemental people like you.

I would've 100% quit if I had to deal with her while everything else was a mess. But, if she comes back and continues her bullshit, I will 100% quit. Keep her on a leash or you're losing me.

DeletedAccount59 January 5th 2020 06:21 PM

Petty gets what petty gives.

But I won't even go there.

Odyne January 6th 2020 10:29 AM

I miss you so much

Silvan January 6th 2020 01:23 PM

I feel so safe and calm with you.

Odyne January 6th 2020 01:51 PM

Why did you do that to me?

Kate* January 8th 2020 10:51 PM

Whether you were right or not, it's ironic as hell. I guess the longer you get away with it, the more you convince yourself it's okay. I feel sorry for anybody you ever treat. Just because you somehow got away with what you did to me and managed to fly under the radar for YEARS when I couldn't, doesn't mean you're any better suited to deal with people than you claimed I am. At least my concern for people is genuine, my feelings are real and I'm not capable of faking or hiding who I really am.

Odyne January 9th 2020 11:54 AM

Thank you for your help

Rivičre January 11th 2020 02:30 PM

I really wish you'd ask him a little more to go get things. I get why you don't, but I've told you so many times that I'm busy. It feels like my time isn't valuable.

Silvan January 12th 2020 06:01 AM

I can't wait to see you!

Odyne January 12th 2020 05:20 PM

Why did you leave?

Everglow. January 14th 2020 11:52 AM

I get it's my fault for forgetting and agreeing to work, but I've done everything I can already to get an earlier shift, so going on at me to ask to leave even earlier and to call in sick is getting frustrating now.

Odyne January 14th 2020 01:24 PM

I’m sorry, I really am

Girlfromplanetmars January 22nd 2020 10:45 PM

okay, i'mma talk to 2 people lol. the things i wanna say to them are very different
Riley: I love you. You're literally so beautiful. I really want to be your best friend forever. I know you're best friends with Sophie, but... can I be your other best friend? You're so pretty, nice, and I'm sorry that you go through so much pressure. I'm really sorry, Riley. What your mom said in fourth grade isn't true. You're so perfect. So pretty, so nice, so talented. Can I work with you on the makerspace project? I really want to. I'm going to tell you for the thousandth time; you're beautiful.
Bea: I hate you. You pretend to be so nice and sweet, but you're really a liar. Also, I don't like how, when I poured my heart out to you, you were like "I think you should know that your message was cut off after 1000 words." First of all, it was characters, NOT words. GENIUS!!!!!! Second of all, I already knew that. Third of all, why don't you focus on what I'm SAYING? Also, I didn't talk about you behind your back, you liar. I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bea, I thought you were a great friend in fourth grade. I thought you were the best of the best. But by fifth grade, it started to get fuzzy, and now, Bea, I see who you really are. I wish you were Riley. In fact, if we could all be like R, the world would be so much better. But you're not Riley, or Nadia, or Sophie. You're Bea, and that's bad. With a capital B.

Odyne January 24th 2020 08:03 AM

Why?!?!? >.<

Kate* February 2nd 2020 07:11 AM

I know you're hurting, I know it sucks, and I wish I could do something to help. I just hope you pull through it. You know we care, even if it doesn't mean that much to you. We're here, and we're staying.

Odyne February 3rd 2020 07:21 AM

I hate you for what you did

Rivičre February 9th 2020 10:46 PM

This is more of a thought that what I'd wish I could say but...

I kind of wish I'd see you on the bus more. I did quite a lot before university and then I went away. Seeing you for the first time after all these years, knowing you still live nearby, I really wish I could get to know you.

Kate* February 10th 2020 01:41 AM

I'm working this nightmare schedule so YOU can have lunch on Friday, so you'd BETTER ENJOY it. You're welcome!

Odyne February 10th 2020 07:14 AM

Thank you for your help

Kate* February 12th 2020 10:58 PM

You say all the time you raised him as a "3rd caregiver" out of necessity and now that you have support, after 18 years, 15 of him literally being obligated, you wonder why he's always focused on her and you have to encourage him to have his own life because you don't want him to feel obligated anymore?! You raised him from basically her day one, to be obligated to care for her. He's built his life around caring, and suddenly you're mad that he doesn't know how not to? It makes no sense to me.

Odyne February 13th 2020 07:28 AM

I miss you so much

Rivičre February 13th 2020 11:57 PM

Why did you do that? Couldn't you have at least asked me beforehand? There was a reason I left it blank. I worked hard for it, and you've gone and violated it. I feel violated.

Odyne February 14th 2020 09:18 AM

Why why why?

Kate* February 14th 2020 10:50 PM

I want you to leave me alone. I'm extremely close to going no contact. I don't care if you're my dad, you're clearly toxic and even my therapist admits you have "narcissistic tendencies and probably won't change."

Odyne February 15th 2020 08:41 AM

Look what you did to me

Kate* February 18th 2020 02:16 AM

Stream is late and you deleted your tweet, I know that usually means you're having a bad mental health day. Please take care of yourself. I hope you're okay!

Odyne February 18th 2020 10:19 AM

Thank you for you

Kate* February 19th 2020 07:52 AM

First of all, you need to mind your own business and not mention it EVERY TIME. And second, even IF I qualify, it's a HUGE hassle for completely UNRELIABLE transportation. Considering I'd be taking it to WORK, I can't risk being late or I'd lose my job. Training would be another option, but there are NO BUSES available. I could at least learn to do it by myself, but there's nothing to RIDE by myself!

Odyne February 20th 2020 07:20 AM

Look what you did to me

Rivičre February 21st 2020 10:48 PM

I'm glad you're leaving. You're a terrible manager. You make me anxious when I have to be on shift at the same time as you. You're patronising. Unpleasant to deal with. And you drove the other PT away who was actually really nice. All I can say is good riddance.

Odyne February 22nd 2020 10:44 AM

I miss you so much

Fishermanmax February 24th 2020 06:38 AM

Neighbors, why are you throwing trash into my territory, why have you stopped saying hello to me and are walking with gloomy faces? What I'm to blame, I didn’t
am nothing bad, I don’t understand your attitude and this situation annoys me !!!