TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   Say something you wish you could say to their face. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t32-say-something-you-wish-you-could-say-their-face/)

Odyne February 25th 2020 07:00 AM

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face.

Why?......

Rivière February 29th 2020 07:27 PM

I feel like smacking you in the face. You're such a bad manager. You're immature, lazy, insulting, and quite frankly I don't know how you've managed to continue with the position you have.

Storyteller. February 29th 2020 08:19 PM

I didn't imply anything. You misunderstood me, didn't think to clarify, and then made me feel like I was the one who'd messed up.

Kate* March 3rd 2020 05:18 AM

You do realize you don't have to "entertain" us, right?! You don't owe us anything, you don't have to "be" any particular way. Just be you and we'll be there!

Rivière March 3rd 2020 09:29 AM

I swear... if you start getting at me again tonight... I bet you're going to ask me to teach that class again aren't you. Where's your 'please' when you ask me again and again? Talk about hypocritical double standards.

Kate* March 10th 2020 03:20 AM

See, that was fine! Why can't every interaction with you be like that?!

Odyne March 10th 2020 08:36 AM

Why?

Kate* March 14th 2020 06:13 AM

As much as I want to be pissed that you said it, I know first-hand that you're 100% right. For people who devote their lives to helping people, a lot, if not most suck at it. Good people are really hard to find.

Odyne March 14th 2020 09:35 AM

I miss you so much

Lunar March 17th 2020 01:18 AM

I love you, and I miss you. I don't think that feeling will ever go away. Hope you well.

Odyne March 17th 2020 09:01 AM

Why?...........

Everglow. March 22nd 2020 11:21 PM

I know it was a volunteer role and that it was for your benefit. I know that. But I can't even explain how much it did for me to. Just to have known you and met you, and to hear all of the stories you build up throughout your life. It's been a pleasure. Every week has been such a pleasure. I know so much about the places you've been, the people you've met, the names of people who are long gone who you never forgot. And yet it'll never be enough. I got to know you for 3 years and it's so hard to even believe that you're not here anymore. I promise I will try my best to never forget you, or the names of the people you remembered. I will miss you more than you can know. Thank you for everything.

Lunar March 23rd 2020 12:18 AM

I wish you knew your worth. I wish you could see you through my eyes.

Girlfromplanetmars March 23rd 2020 08:14 AM

Riley, I love you so much.
I mean, you're so smart. You got a 90% on that test that almost everyone got a bad grade on. Even Wendy, the class genius, only got an 88%.
And you're actually really pretty. I mean, okay, you might think your smile is weird, but your natural one is really pretty. And you have nice eyes. I know you think they're a weird color, but I don't think so.
And you're so, so nice. I mean, you literally helped me through EVERY single fight I had with friends, and when I cried over getting a C once, you were there to help me. I love you so much, you're so caring and nice.
I know you're falling apart. I don't know if you can see how obvious it is. You're always putting yourself down, and I saw that drawing you did and it broke my heart. Okay, so just know that even if your parents don't like you and you're getting cyberbullied, you're still an amazing person. I know these words probably won't help if I ever say them, but I just hope that something magically happens. I hope it makes your parents accept you and stop yelling at you and stop hitting you and calling you everything mean. I hope it makes that idiot stop cyberbullying you. I hope it shuts up that voice inside your head that tells you that you're ugly and fat and dumb and an idiot and a failure and a mistake.
But I can't make anything magical happen and I'm sorry.
I'm sorry, Riley.
I'm so, so, sorry.

Rivière March 23rd 2020 11:42 PM

You're such a big baby.

AliasPseudonym April 11th 2020 05:07 PM

Dear Aaliyah,

I love you. In what way, I’m not sure. I know you’re trapped, I know you can’t tell anybody who you are. But you told your mom. And me. And I am so happy for you. I promise I will try harder to get your pronouns right. Every time I mess up I hate myself.
I love you, Ali,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeletedAccount59 April 16th 2020 11:16 PM

You're a freak.

Rivière April 19th 2020 06:21 PM

You actually creep me out a lot. I sincerely hope you don't give me a birthday card. I've known you for 2 months and you're some really old guy who seems to just want to chat up females all the time.

Everglow. April 23rd 2020 09:28 AM

I had a dream with you in again last night. It's been a whole month now and I still feel like you're still alive and everything will go back to normal after this. I miss you.

Celyn April 25th 2020 07:12 PM

I'm sorry I judged you.

Rivière April 28th 2020 01:00 AM

I don't want to be around any of you anymore. Not after all that.

DeletedAccount71 May 4th 2020 06:24 AM

I still dream about you. All the time. It's been six years and I still dream about you, at least once every week or two. I've never dreamed that consistently about someone or something, ever. It's only you.

I wonder what would've happened if we stayed together. Or, if not together, if we'd just tried harder to be friends. I mean, I tried. But you really didn't. I don't blame you. I broke up with you, and that had to be painful. Sometimes I wish I hadn't broken up with you. I wonder where we'd be now.

No use ruminating over the past, though. You made it clear you don't want to have anything to do with me. So I guess I'll just see you in my dreams.

Rivière May 4th 2020 07:59 PM

I don't know why I decided to reply to you. I knew how the conversation was going to go even before it started.

Kate* May 5th 2020 01:08 AM

I know there's nothing I can do and it kills me. I just want to make you feel better and I can't.

Odyne May 5th 2020 04:25 PM

Thank you so much.

AliasPseudonym May 6th 2020 02:40 AM

I am just so confused. Do I like you? Do I want to look like you? I have dreams about you, W.

Tigereyes May 6th 2020 01:01 PM

You're wrong, but I value our relationship more than I need to be right.

Kate* May 7th 2020 07:34 AM

I don't blame you one bit, but I still wish you would go. Not just because you need it pretty desperately, but because you deserve amazing care. I know it's a needle in 10 haystacks though. At least you have her when you need it.

Everglow. May 8th 2020 10:43 PM

I miss you. I've been thinking about you today. I'd have loved to see you or talk to you at the moment, you'd have had such lovely memories of VE day and I wish so badly that I could have heard them.

DeletedAccount71 May 9th 2020 05:06 AM

I wish I could've been better for you. I wish we could still be a couple.

Odyne May 9th 2020 11:14 AM

I'm sorry......

DeletedAccount71 May 9th 2020 10:15 PM

Please don't hate me.

Odyne May 11th 2020 07:23 AM

i miss you soooo much.

Rivière May 21st 2020 02:12 PM

I like how to say you 'can't ask my brother because he's working'. I guess it doesn't matter that I too work from home AND have a course to complete....

Odyne May 22nd 2020 09:06 AM

Why did you do that to me?!

DeletedAccount71 May 29th 2020 05:00 AM

I want to text you but I don't want to seem too eager. I know it's stupid; if I want to text you I should just text you, but I can't help it. I overthink too much.

Rivière May 29th 2020 10:24 PM

I kind of considered messing you a fair few times. You were the only one who seemed to take an interest in me. Until you met someone else who you could properly see, that is. I guess things have been going well for you, so I shouldn't bother saying anything at all.

Odyne June 1st 2020 11:51 AM

Look what you did.

Rivière June 5th 2020 06:57 PM

I know you might be shy and/or nervous, but there's only so many times I can prompt conversation and questions with you. You're going to have to give me a bit more than 'Yeah' and 'Lol' before I give up soon.

DeletedAccount71 June 6th 2020 09:16 AM

I am still angry with you. It feels like you love me, but not enough. Not enough to stay. You'd rather be with her. And that makes me feel so sad.