TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Self Expression (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-self-expression/)
-   -   Triggering: The TH survivors (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-self-expression/t107594-teenhelp-survivors/)

WhisperingSilence August 9th 2012 04:55 PM

The TH survivors

Putting a trigger warning just in case people get triggered by zombie invasions etc.

It was a Thursday evening in August when TH decided that once again it would crash and go down, this left a few users in the chat room, sherlock11, OfManyNamesandSymbols, and Nostalgia were trapped in the T.H. Chat room. They suddenly realized that they were the last survivors so the zombie invasion began, 'Oh no ' Screamed OfManyNamesandSymbols 'the zombies are coming' Sherlock came running over waving his glock in the air yelling ' It's all right I'll protect you, here I have my trusty glock and zombie navigator' Nostalgia comes running over with her fishing rod in her hand and her bait in the other , 'what's a zombie navigator Sherlock ? '

' Ah my friend Nostalgia it is like a compass but tracks zombies' ,
'ooooh cool ' Squeals Nostalgia.

Then suddenly there was a big bang, and whirl of sand blew around the three survivors they all huddled together for they feared the big bang and the whirl of sand. Then out came a zombie like creature, it was grey in colour, with a face and for its arms it had knives, and its feet were webbed. It was the strangest looking creature they had ever seen. ' Shoot it shoot it' OfManyNamesandSymbols shouted, so Sherlock raised his trusty gun and with one pull of the trigger, the zombie screamed, and ran towards the sea. ' That seems to scared him off' . And with that Sherlock placed his gun back into the pocket of his trousers.

The three of them headed down the shore towards the jungle. Just then they saw Enigmatic heading towards them. ' Guys guys I've found some fire wood' , As she throws the fire wood towards Nostalgia, who to catch has to throw her fishing rod and bait to OfManyNamesandSymbols. 'Here catch'.

'I'll light the fire then' Bending down to pick up the wood Nostalgia begins to light a fire. Enigmatic begins to look for leaves and sticks to build a shelter, just then OfManyNamesandSymbols turns round and points to the distance, 'whats that' 'Sherlock you still got that navigator of yours' Everyone stops what they are doing and huddles together as the mysterious creature moves slowly along the shore hovering a few meters above the sand.

'Not a Zombie that's for sure' Sherlock who is now also staring at the mysterious creature.

'We're doomed ' Shouts Enigmatic.

DeletedAccount20 August 9th 2012 04:59 PM

Re: The TH survivors

Please continue! :D

Le Papillon August 9th 2012 06:39 PM

haha this looks like fun c: id like to read more :)

Ennui. August 10th 2012 12:32 AM

XD Ooh keep going! I want to read more!

WhisperingSilence August 10th 2012 12:37 AM

'It's getting closer' Squealed OfManyNamesandSymbols as she grabbed onto Enigmatic's arm causing her to jump. Sherlock's navigator now beeping quickly turning his attention from the creature to his navigator, while his other hand was reaching for his glock. The creature became more clearer, 'i..i..t..'s not a slayer is it ' Stammered Nostalgia as she stood with the others.

' No don't think so' 'Slayers look very much like zombies and often have a clanking metal sound with them , there's no metal sound, neither does he , is he even the right word he, let's just say it, look much like a zombie, yet my navigator is continuing beep infuriatingly , I'm not sure what this means it's never beeped like this for'.

There was a rustle in the leaves of the bushes behind them, the evening was getting a little chilly and the fire was only half lit, and the shelter only half built. The sun was setting over the sea, and the birds were squawking.

'Here we are on a desert island that's so pretty but at the same time it's almost like this desert island has a very hidden secret' Enigmatic announced as she grabbed onto Sherlock's and Nostalgia's arm, OfManyNamesandSymbols was still tightly holding onto Enigmatic's arm.

The creature moved closer, Sherlock's navigator stopped beeping, then suddenly the creature was no longer hovering a few feet above the sand, in fact the creature was not a creature at all.

Le Papillon August 10th 2012 12:55 AM

i wanna know what it is xD im curious :hehe:

Tigereyes August 10th 2012 12:59 AM

Lol I love this! XD

DeletedAccount20 August 10th 2012 01:45 AM

Lydia, you can't leave it like this! D: You wake up and continue this! XD

Lumos. August 10th 2012 01:58 PM

This is awesome! Please continue, i wanna know what happens! :)

Houseman August 10th 2012 02:46 PM

This is pleasantly surprising, where's the third installment?

JollyRancher. August 12th 2012 01:59 AM

My Goddess, i love this....... Do continue