TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Self Expression (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-self-expression/)
-   -   Triggering (Grieving): Poem For my Suicide Dad (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-self-expression/t133802-poem-my-suicide-dad/)

Mrs. PurpleBubble ♥ October 28th 2014 01:45 AM

Poem For my Suicide Dad

My dad committed suicide. He was my best friend.. but the fact that he left me just like that.. it killed everything for me...
Anyways.. I'm not good at poems..:confused2:

Dear Dad...
Your a disgrace..
To leave me in this fucking maze,
Cant even look at your face..
Don't you see what you done?
You broke our bond,
And now its all gone.
You didn't even try!
All you did was lie,
Left me here to die..
How could you do this to me?
It was just you and me, it was WE!
I cant believe this is the way it had to be..
Now flowers wont sprout
And drugs, that's what its all about..
And cutting myself, I cant cut that out!
See what you done!?
You broke our bond!
Now its all Gone!
....:'(

Solivagant October 28th 2014 03:02 AM

Re: Poem For my Suicide Dad

Hey there,

I am sorry that you lost your father. Writing is a great way to express your feelings and I hope that writing this wonderful poem makes you feel a little better.

Stay strong.

Laurasaurus October 28th 2014 08:19 PM

Hey there! I moved your thread from Depression and Suicide to Self Expression because my co-mods and I feel that it fits better here - your post is a poem and doesn't seem to be asking for any advice. If you want to talk about what happened to your dad, feel free to PM me or post another thread.

This is a great poem, by the way! Writing is a great way to cope. If you'd like to share more, we'd all love to read it. :) I'm sorry that you've had to go through this. :hug: Hang in there and stay strong.

Ennui. October 28th 2014 08:30 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your father. :hug: This is a great piece of writing too! As Laura said, if you want to talk about what happened, you can!

.:PrincessZelda:. October 28th 2014 09:45 PM

This was a really good poem. So sorry to hear about your lost. If you ever need someone to talk to, you are more than welcome to send me a pm.

cookiesamilk October 29th 2014 02:55 AM

I am so sorry about your dad <3 Thats horrible :'( The poem is beautiful though, stay strong <3

Whisperer October 30th 2014 03:08 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be going through. I really love your poem though. I think it's a really good way to cope. It often helps me writing poems to people about what I wish I could tell them. Just know it's perfectly ok to be upset, mad at him even. I would be to. But remember you're not alone. We are here for you! Hang in there and keep your head up. He's watching you from heaven. <3

Mrs. PurpleBubble ♥ October 31st 2014 04:01 PM

Thanks guys for the support, also thanks for moving my thread, makes more sense there xD
Ty guys I needed it (: