TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Self Expression (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-self-expression/)
-   -   Poem and/or drawing a day (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-self-expression/t150503-poem-drawing-day/)

DeletedAccount63 March 22nd 2017 08:28 PM

Poem and/or drawing a day

I am going to challenge myself this april to write a poem a day and draw and color a picture a day. It doesn't have to be of anything just what I feel like. It can be simple or a little harder. It can be happy, or sad. It doesn't matter.

My question is is anyone interested in doing this with me starting April first? I am going to be writing a poem and doing a drawing but you can do one or the other or someday do a picture and other days do a poem, whatever you would like.

If people join I would start a thread so we can post what we did everyday.

Does this sound like something you guys would be interested in?

.Brittany. March 23rd 2017 05:58 AM

Re: Poem and/or drawing a day

I absolutely LOVE this idea!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I would join but April is a busy month for me with work. I have several 12 hour shifts.

hocus pocus March 23rd 2017 03:01 PM

I also would like to see what people come up with! I don't have the time, though, and I've had writer's block for a while. This is an awesome idea!

NeuroBeautiful March 23rd 2017 03:05 PM

I want to get back into artwork and writing. I may not do both everyday but I will try to create some form of self expression each day in April. Lovely idea, btw!

Silvan March 23rd 2017 08:00 PM

Great idea! I'd really love to participate, though I'm not sure whether I'd be able to create every day. I hope I'll make something once for a few days at least! :)

Chai. March 26th 2017 01:32 AM

I really like this idea and I look forward to seeing everyone's work. I am not sure if I can draw or write every day in April since I have finals immediately after but I will try. I really love this idea though! :)

TheAtomicBlade March 26th 2017 03:34 AM

Love the idea. I can't do it everyday in april since I've got heaps of work but I'll love to see your work

The Darkness March 27th 2017 06:00 PM

I'd love to partake!! Midterms have already passed so I think I'm good with that aspect for the month of April. I hope I can have enough inspiration to produce good material, and I'd love to see everyone else's things!!

Kintsukuroi. March 27th 2017 09:32 PM

I doubt I will do it every day because I'm busy with finals then but I might be able to semi-participate. I look forward to seeing what everyone else does, though.

DeletedAccount24 March 28th 2017 09:50 PM

I love writing so I am definitely in. Although, I don't think I'll be able to come up with something every single day. It'd be an accomplishment if I can write once a week, the writer's block is so bad these days.