TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t117790-will-my-panties-stop-going-soaked-after-puberty-please-when-i-talk-hot-guys-happens/)

olive98 April 5th 2013 01:54 PM

will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/

talking to hot guys one-on-one it makes my panties wet and soaked if i stay for a few minutes. is this going to stop when i pass 16 or whenever puberty ends? i asked my gfs and they said it doesnt happen to them. will i always have this? my exbf took my panties and pressed himself there cos he said my reactions meant i was ready:/

Lil sis April 5th 2013 09:22 PM

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/

Like do you pee?

Tigerlily. April 6th 2013 12:24 AM

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/

It's normal, just like how guys get random erections during puberty, girls randomly get wet. It will probably still happen a bit after puberty just not so randomly and less often.

Age of Ignorance April 6th 2013 03:20 AM

Ahhhhh puberty...

It will not stop. It'll be less frequent, but probably won't stop.

LostInMyLittleBox April 6th 2013 05:31 AM

Normally, as said above, it probably won't stop but will be less frequent. During puberty, usually around age 14, the body is ready to produce and support children and you begin the menstrual cycle. During that cycle you will experience heightened estrogen levels which contribute to an increase libido, or sexdrive, which can cause you to be more sensitive around those you find attractive. The wetness you experience is the bodies way of saying its ready for intercourse as that moment as the liquid acts as a lubricant. This doesn't always happen to everyone, but do not feel embarrassed, scared, or feel weird as this is normal.

Hope that helps you understand it more. :)

DeletedAccount17 April 6th 2013 05:33 AM

Hey, Olive. :)

This is normal. Happens to me sometimes. When you get sexually aroused, the wetness is a natural lubricant preparing your vagina for sex. Whenever you finish puberty it shouldn't be as much but it's natural so it will still happen.

Bem April 6th 2013 06:34 PM

It'll keep going, thankfully, because otherwise sex would be more painful. Teenagers get it more because hormones/puberty yaaay but it's nothing to worry about. If you're really self conscious you can get daily liners that you can put in panties to absorb it, but you shouldn't use them too much as they can dry you out.

olive98 April 7th 2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil sis (Post 1014096)
Like do you pee?

its different to pee actually :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerlily. (Post 1014156)
It's normal, just like how guys get random erections during puberty, girls randomly get wet. It will probably still happen a bit after puberty just not so randomly and less often.

when i see boys bulges it makes my undies the most wet and my breathing is too fast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Age of Ignorance (Post 1014237)
Ahhhhh puberty...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Age of Ignorance (Post 1014237)

It will not stop. It'll be less frequent, but probably won't stop.

does it depend on sex drive and does sex drive go down when you go to age 20/30?

olive98 April 7th 2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostInMyLittleBox (Post 1014298)
Normally, as said above, it probably won't stop but will be less frequent. During puberty, usually around age 14, the body is ready to produce and support children and you begin the menstrual cycle. During that cycle you will experience heightened estrogen levels which contribute to an increase libido, or sexdrive, which can cause you to be more sensitive around those you find attractive. The wetness you experience is the bodies way of saying its ready for intercourse as that moment as the liquid acts as a lubricant. This doesn't always happen to everyone, but do not feel embarrassed, scared, or feel weird as this is normal.

Hope that helps you understand it more. :)

i guess its good to have in case i'm raped and i almost was with my exbf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christabel (Post 1014299)
Hey, Olive. :)

This is normal. Happens to me sometimes. When you get sexually aroused, the wetness is a natural lubricant preparing your vagina for sex. Whenever you finish puberty it shouldn't be as much but it's natural so it will still happen.

hi Christabel! its inconvenient that it happens most when i'm my age because high school is hard enough to get high grades in without restless legs :'(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bem (Post 1014443)
It'll keep going, thankfully, because otherwise sex would be more painful. Teenagers get it more because hormones/puberty yaaay but it's nothing to worry about. If you're really self conscious you can get daily liners that you can put in panties to absorb it, but you shouldn't use them too much as they can dry you out.

oh interesting :)

Lil sis April 7th 2013 07:56 PM

Now I feel weird becuse when I talk to a hot dude ill like pee....