TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

Question will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 5th 2013, 01:54 PM

talking to hot guys one-on-one it makes my panties wet and soaked if i stay for a few minutes. is this going to stop when i pass 16 or whenever puberty ends? i asked my gfs and they said it doesnt happen to them. will i always have this? my exbf took my panties and pressed himself there cos he said my reactions meant i was ready:/
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lil sis Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: no name

Points: 13,597, Level: 16 Points: 13,597, Level: 16 Points: 13,597, Level: 16

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 5th 2013, 09:22 PM

Like do you pee?

Delete this account
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 6th 2013, 12:24 AM

It's normal, just like how guys get random erections during puberty, girls randomly get wet. It will probably still happen a bit after puberty just not so randomly and less often.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 6th 2013, 03:20 AM

Ahhhhh puberty...

It will not stop. It'll be less frequent, but probably won't stop.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Call me Rose

Points: 7,427, Level: 12 Points: 7,427, Level: 12 Points: 7,427, Level: 12

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 6th 2013, 05:31 AM

Normally, as said above, it probably won't stop but will be less frequent. During puberty, usually around age 14, the body is ready to produce and support children and you begin the menstrual cycle. During that cycle you will experience heightened estrogen levels which contribute to an increase libido, or sexdrive, which can cause you to be more sensitive around those you find attractive. The wetness you experience is the bodies way of saying its ready for intercourse as that moment as the liquid acts as a lubricant. This doesn't always happen to everyone, but do not feel embarrassed, scared, or feel weird as this is normal.

Hope that helps you understand it more.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 6th 2013, 05:33 AM

Hey, Olive.

This is normal. Happens to me sometimes. When you get sexually aroused, the wetness is a natural lubricant preparing your vagina for sex. Whenever you finish puberty it shouldn't be as much but it's natural so it will still happen.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Bem Offline
Hurricane eyes.
Average Joe

Name: Em

Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 6th 2013, 06:34 PM

It'll keep going, thankfully, because otherwise sex would be more painful. Teenagers get it more because hormones/puberty yaaay but it's nothing to worry about. If you're really self conscious you can get daily liners that you can put in panties to absorb it, but you shouldn't use them too much as they can dry you out.

I'm perfectly normal; it's the rest of the world that's insane.

"He offered her the world."

"She said she had her own."
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 7th 2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil sis View Post
Like do you pee?
its different to pee actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily. View Post
It's normal, just like how guys get random erections during puberty, girls randomly get wet. It will probably still happen a bit after puberty just not so randomly and less often.
when i see boys bulges it makes my undies the most wet and my breathing is too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age of Ignorance View Post
Ahhhhh puberty...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age of Ignorance View Post

It will not stop. It'll be less frequent, but probably won't stop.
does it depend on sex drive and does sex drive go down when you go to age 20/30?
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 7th 2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInMyLittleBox View Post
Normally, as said above, it probably won't stop but will be less frequent. During puberty, usually around age 14, the body is ready to produce and support children and you begin the menstrual cycle. During that cycle you will experience heightened estrogen levels which contribute to an increase libido, or sexdrive, which can cause you to be more sensitive around those you find attractive. The wetness you experience is the bodies way of saying its ready for intercourse as that moment as the liquid acts as a lubricant. This doesn't always happen to everyone, but do not feel embarrassed, scared, or feel weird as this is normal.

Hope that helps you understand it more.
i guess its good to have in case i'm raped and i almost was with my exbf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christabel View Post
Hey, Olive.

This is normal. Happens to me sometimes. When you get sexually aroused, the wetness is a natural lubricant preparing your vagina for sex. Whenever you finish puberty it shouldn't be as much but it's natural so it will still happen.
hi Christabel! its inconvenient that it happens most when i'm my age because high school is hard enough to get high grades in without restless legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bem View Post
It'll keep going, thankfully, because otherwise sex would be more painful. Teenagers get it more because hormones/puberty yaaay but it's nothing to worry about. If you're really self conscious you can get daily liners that you can put in panties to absorb it, but you shouldn't use them too much as they can dry you out.
oh interesting
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Lil sis Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: no name

Points: 13,597, Level: 16 Points: 13,597, Level: 16 Points: 13,597, Level: 16

Re: will my panties stop going soaked after puberty please? when i talk to hot guys it happens:/ - April 7th 2013, 07:56 PM

Now I feel weird becuse when I talk to a hot dude ill like pee....

Delete this account
Closed Thread