TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t132329-gay-male-friend-had-erection-sperm-me/)

olive98 August 23rd 2014 08:20 PM

gay male friend had erection and sperm on me?

hello i was cuddling a male friend and he is gay and he is really tall like 6foot2 and i was on his lap with basketball shorts for a cuddle and he had this erection and he sperm came out of his shorts, so does that mean he is into girls? he said hes not.

gdheiwmow August 23rd 2014 11:34 PM

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me?

Rub up in the wrong places and that'll happen regardless of orientation. Quite a common problem judging by my high school's wrestling rules. On the other hand, it's quite possible that he is lying, or unaware of his attraction to women.

olive98 August 24th 2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shirayuki (Post 1130882)
Rub up in the wrong places and that'll happen regardless of orientation. Quite a common problem judging by my high school's wrestling rules. On the other hand, it's quite possible that he is lying, or unaware of his attraction to women.

does high school wrestling have rules against lap touching?
i like him so i wouldn't mind being his girlfriend, but he keeps saying he's def gay. is there anything i can do to prove if he's straight? :o

Chazzz August 24th 2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive98 (Post 1131001)

does high school wrestling have rules against lap touching?
i like him so i wouldn't mind being his girlfriend, but he keeps saying he's def gay. is there anything i can do to prove if he's straight? :o

No there isn't, it's not quite as simple as that. In time he may decide that actually he isn't gay and was just going through a confusing time in his life but that isn't something you could ever force.

olive98 August 24th 2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazzz (Post 1131004)

No there isn't, it's not quite as simple as that. In time he may decide that actually he isn't gay and was just going through a confusing time in his life but that isn't something you could ever force.

oh well at least we can cuddle and enjoy his lap :hug:

Nightblood. August 24th 2014 03:57 PM

If you take a look back at this thread you posted, you may find some answers to your question.

MermaidMassacre August 25th 2014 02:58 AM

Had a girlfriend that claimed to be a lesbian but had sex with any guy she could get her hands on. It's not up to you to determine if he is into males or females based on when and where he ejaculated. If he says he's gay, then go with whatever he says. Gay, Straight, Bi Sexual, Pansexual, anything really has multiple definitions or standards and you can't regulate the titles. Just go with whatever the person says!

olive98 August 25th 2014 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arterial Rainbow (Post 1131050)
If you take a look back at this thread you posted, you may find some answers to your question.

yep he used to cuddle me and have erections and now he has sperm come out TOO :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadlySin (Post 1131161)
Had a girlfriend that claimed to be a lesbian but had sex with any guy she could get her hands on. It's not up to you to determine if he is into males or females based on when and where he ejaculated. If he says he's gay, then go with whatever he says. Gay, Straight, Bi Sexual, Pansexual, anything really has multiple definitions or standards and you can't regulate the titles. Just go with whatever the person says!

just need to find out if he is my 'boyfriend' or if i can still have a boyfriend + my friend's fun cuddles :hug::hug:

DeletedAccount69 August 25th 2014 07:04 AM

There are numerous reasons he could be getting an erection. He can't help how his body responds to certain stimulation so the cuddling might arouse him because you are stimulating the right places. You should respect what he says in regards to his sexual orientation. If you push the issue of him, possibly, being straight you are more likely to push him away. Be respectful to what he has communicated to you.

If I were to cuddle with my Gay friends and rub up against the right areas I am certain it would elicit a sexual response because we can't always control how our bodies respond to things like that.

As long as neither of you are uncomfortable with this response then you can continue to cuddle.

And, as stated it is possible your friend might decide he is no longer Gay but I am sure he has put a lot of thought behind his sexual orientation.

olive98 August 25th 2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:BreakingBeautifully:. (Post 1131229)
There are numerous reasons he could be getting an erection. He can't help how his body responds to certain stimulation so the cuddling might arouse him because you are stimulating the right places. You should respect what he says in regards to his sexual orientation. If you push the issue of him, possibly, being straight you are more likely to push him away. Be respectful to what he has communicated to you.

If I were to cuddle with my Gay friends and rub up against the right areas I am certain it would elicit a sexual response because we can't always control how our bodies respond to things like that.

As long as neither of you are uncomfortable with this response then you can continue to cuddle.

And, as stated it is possible your friend might decide he is no longer Gay but I am sure he has put a lot of thought behind his sexual orientation.

sounds like he's gay then probably, so can i have a boyfriend be spermy toward me too? 2 sperms is ok or would it be cheating in a way? :'(
will i have to tell a boyfriend about my male friend sperm?

Lelola August 28th 2014 07:49 AM

Gay men have had children before.

Coffee. August 31st 2014 06:26 PM

Sexuality is not black and white. Identity is also different than sexual activity. He may be attracted to girls to a small extent. He also may have been thinking of men at the time he became erect. And last, he's also a teenage boy...teenage boys get erections a lot, often when they do not mean to. It's a very complicated matter, and we cannot answer that, only he can. However, I'd recommend that if this activity makes you or him uncomfortable, you stop. I'd even double check with him to make sure he's okay with this type of cuddling activity. It's always better to double check.

olive98 August 31st 2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lelola (Post 1131860)
Gay men have had children before.

maybe but i've never met a gay father.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ignite (Post 1132478)
Sexuality is not black and white. Identity is also different than sexual activity. He may be attracted to girls to a small extent. He also may have been thinking of men at the time he became erect. And last, he's also a teenage boy...teenage boys get erections a lot, often when they do not mean to. It's a very complicated matter, and we cannot answer that, only he can. However, I'd recommend that if this activity makes you or him uncomfortable, you stop. I'd even double check with him to make sure he's okay with this type of cuddling activity. It's always better to double check.

yup he said he's just got erections a lot and they create sperm when something (me) is on them.
is it ok for me to have a boyfriend or will it be wrong to still cuddle my gay friend if i have a boyfriend? if i tell my new boyfriend about my gay friend.....:/