TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

Question gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 23rd 2014, 08:20 PM

hello i was cuddling a male friend and he is gay and he is really tall like 6foot2 and i was on his lap with basketball shorts for a cuddle and he had this erection and he sperm came out of his shorts, so does that mean he is into girls? he said hes not.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
gdheiwmow Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 6,828, Level: 12 Points: 6,828, Level: 12 Points: 6,828, Level: 12

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 23rd 2014, 11:34 PM

Rub up in the wrong places and that'll happen regardless of orientation. Quite a common problem judging by my high school's wrestling rules. On the other hand, it's quite possible that he is lying, or unaware of his attraction to women.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 24th 2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
Rub up in the wrong places and that'll happen regardless of orientation. Quite a common problem judging by my high school's wrestling rules. On the other hand, it's quite possible that he is lying, or unaware of his attraction to women.
does high school wrestling have rules against lap touching?
i like him so i wouldn't mind being his girlfriend, but he keeps saying he's def gay. is there anything i can do to prove if he's straight?
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chazzz Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Points: 11,660, Level: 15 Points: 11,660, Level: 15 Points: 11,660, Level: 15

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 24th 2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive98 View Post

does high school wrestling have rules against lap touching?
i like him so i wouldn't mind being his girlfriend, but he keeps saying he's def gay. is there anything i can do to prove if he's straight?

No there isn't, it's not quite as simple as that. In time he may decide that actually he isn't gay and was just going through a confusing time in his life but that isn't something you could ever force.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 24th 2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzz View Post

No there isn't, it's not quite as simple as that. In time he may decide that actually he isn't gay and was just going through a confusing time in his life but that isn't something you could ever force.
oh well at least we can cuddle and enjoy his lap
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 24th 2014, 03:57 PM

If you take a look back at this thread you posted, you may find some answers to your question.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 25th 2014, 02:58 AM

Had a girlfriend that claimed to be a lesbian but had sex with any guy she could get her hands on. It's not up to you to determine if he is into males or females based on when and where he ejaculated. If he says he's gay, then go with whatever he says. Gay, Straight, Bi Sexual, Pansexual, anything really has multiple definitions or standards and you can't regulate the titles. Just go with whatever the person says!

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 25th 2014, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterial Rainbow View Post
If you take a look back at this thread you posted, you may find some answers to your question.
yep he used to cuddle me and have erections and now he has sperm come out TOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin View Post
Had a girlfriend that claimed to be a lesbian but had sex with any guy she could get her hands on. It's not up to you to determine if he is into males or females based on when and where he ejaculated. If he says he's gay, then go with whatever he says. Gay, Straight, Bi Sexual, Pansexual, anything really has multiple definitions or standards and you can't regulate the titles. Just go with whatever the person says!
just need to find out if he is my 'boyfriend' or if i can still have a boyfriend + my friend's fun cuddles
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 25th 2014, 07:04 AM

There are numerous reasons he could be getting an erection. He can't help how his body responds to certain stimulation so the cuddling might arouse him because you are stimulating the right places. You should respect what he says in regards to his sexual orientation. If you push the issue of him, possibly, being straight you are more likely to push him away. Be respectful to what he has communicated to you.

If I were to cuddle with my Gay friends and rub up against the right areas I am certain it would elicit a sexual response because we can't always control how our bodies respond to things like that.

As long as neither of you are uncomfortable with this response then you can continue to cuddle.

And, as stated it is possible your friend might decide he is no longer Gay but I am sure he has put a lot of thought behind his sexual orientation.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 25th 2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:BreakingBeautifully:. View Post
There are numerous reasons he could be getting an erection. He can't help how his body responds to certain stimulation so the cuddling might arouse him because you are stimulating the right places. You should respect what he says in regards to his sexual orientation. If you push the issue of him, possibly, being straight you are more likely to push him away. Be respectful to what he has communicated to you.

If I were to cuddle with my Gay friends and rub up against the right areas I am certain it would elicit a sexual response because we can't always control how our bodies respond to things like that.

As long as neither of you are uncomfortable with this response then you can continue to cuddle.

And, as stated it is possible your friend might decide he is no longer Gay but I am sure he has put a lot of thought behind his sexual orientation.
sounds like he's gay then probably, so can i have a boyfriend be spermy toward me too? 2 sperms is ok or would it be cheating in a way?
will i have to tell a boyfriend about my male friend sperm?
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Lelola Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 11,504, Level: 15 Points: 11,504, Level: 15 Points: 11,504, Level: 15

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 28th 2014, 07:49 AM

Gay men have had children before.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 31st 2014, 06:26 PM

Sexuality is not black and white. Identity is also different than sexual activity. He may be attracted to girls to a small extent. He also may have been thinking of men at the time he became erect. And last, he's also a teenage boy...teenage boys get erections a lot, often when they do not mean to. It's a very complicated matter, and we cannot answer that, only he can. However, I'd recommend that if this activity makes you or him uncomfortable, you stop. I'd even double check with him to make sure he's okay with this type of cuddling activity. It's always better to double check.

something burning?
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: gay male friend had erection and sperm on me? - August 31st 2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelola View Post
Gay men have had children before.
maybe but i've never met a gay father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
Sexuality is not black and white. Identity is also different than sexual activity. He may be attracted to girls to a small extent. He also may have been thinking of men at the time he became erect. And last, he's also a teenage boy...teenage boys get erections a lot, often when they do not mean to. It's a very complicated matter, and we cannot answer that, only he can. However, I'd recommend that if this activity makes you or him uncomfortable, you stop. I'd even double check with him to make sure he's okay with this type of cuddling activity. It's always better to double check.
yup he said he's just got erections a lot and they create sperm when something (me) is on them.
is it ok for me to have a boyfriend or will it be wrong to still cuddle my gay friend if i have a boyfriend? if i tell my new boyfriend about my gay friend.....:/
Closed Thread