TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Pregnant ? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t118571-pregnant/)

brokensmilexx April 23rd 2013 02:34 AM

Pregnant ?

So a few weeks ago I messed up on my birth control.. I missed a day and then didn't take the forgotten pill until a few days later (I thought it would mess it up if I took two in a day..but I'm pretty sure I messed it up not taking it) My boyfriend and I always have unprotected sex..the only thing we use is my birth control. He did cum inside of me the day I forgot to take the pill, as well as a few times after that.
I got my period right on time as always, only it lasted for a day and that was it. My periods usually lasts 4-5 days so this is very abnormal. I read that it might be implantation bleeding and now I'm nervous and can't stop thinking about it. It could be cause of stress or who knows what though.
I'm just very nervous and wish I could find out now if I am pregnant or not. I am going to have to wait and take a test next week..
Has anyone had this before?? What do you guys think? If I went to the doctor would they be able to tell me sooner then a home pregnancy test?
Also, I've been feeling strange for the past few days. Like something is changing inside of me. Can you feel differences early on in pregnancy?
I can't stop wondering if I am.. I have had scares before but this time I even feel different.
If anyone has anything to share, or anything please do.
Thanks
<33

justdatdude April 23rd 2013 12:18 PM

Re: Pregnant ?

Did you take your BCP whilst you was on your period?

I Could of sworn depend on the type of BCP, doesn't it last a certain amount of time before effectiveness wares off?

- I've got a picture of a Game as my avatar, so don't expect me to know much about pregnancy, but eh.. why NOT?

brokensmilexx April 23rd 2013 03:48 PM

I really don't know, from what I've heard and read you should take the pill you forgot as soon as possible and then take your next pill at the regular time.
When I got my period I was on the sugar pills. My period has synced up so when I have my period I am always taking the sugar pills.

Harmony♥ April 23rd 2013 04:47 PM

If you skip a pill, taking it the next day isn't going to increase it's effectiveness. If you skip a pill, ignore it and move on to the next one as you should: at the same time every day.

Going to a doctor may give you a better idea, however, conception takes the same amount of time anywhere. In order to take a pregnancy test, it was to be 2+ weeks since the incident occurred. If it's been this long already, you could take a test and it should give you an accurate result when taken correctly. Or, you could wait until you're meant to have your next period and take a test from there OR you could visit with your doctor to have a blood or urine test done there.