View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
KimmyKitty Offline
Queen Kitty Bae
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimberly

Points: 10,840, Level: 15 Points: 10,840, Level: 15 Points: 10,840, Level: 15

Thinking about Self Harm - December 6th 2013, 10:10 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay well i guess I'll just say it, I have self harmed in the past, cutting is the thing i used to do. i no longer self harm at all. its been 5 months since ive self harmed. but the thing is, ive been thinking about it a lot recently. i dont want to do it at all, but for some reason every time the word self harm gets in my mind, i get these very triggering images in my head. of like someone cutting there wrist and accidently cutting there veins and bleeding out and dying. and i dont know what to do. it has happened many times at home and at school. and i would start to panic and it triggers me very much. i dont know how to get these thoughts and images out of my head. i have no idea why i this comes into my mind during the day, considering that i dont even SH anymore

SKITTLIFY!

Random Cat!