(#2 (permalink)) Old
CrusadingAvenger Offline
An Inspiration For The Broken
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19

Re: Cyber School Depression - January 1st 2015, 04:56 AM

Hello Ray,

No apologies needed for long posts. I'm sorry to hear that so much is going in your life that you don't know where to start. To start off, let's talk about your online schooling. I feel that you want to go back to going to a public school so that you can have a social life, but at the same time, you don't want people bullying you. All I want to say on this is don't let your fear of getting bullied stop you from going back to public school. No matter what, there's always going to be people who want to bring you down to your knees and prove something that they're superior and you're not, but you can't allow those people to do so. Don't pay attention to those people because they're not worth the time and stress. I understand that it'll be hard for you to do, but you've got to stand up for yourself and stand your ground. I know that deep down inside, there is a part of you that's strong and willing to stand up for yourself regardless of what others do or think about you. It's not what other people think about you that matters. It's what you think about yourself that counts and matters most.

As for your former long distance boyfriend, it sounds like he doesn't want to have anything to do with you no longer. Accepting this can be difficult, but remember this: people will come and go in your life. There'll be the ones that are out of your life in a flash, and there'll be the ones that'll stay and be a part of your life. There's no need to be so saddened by the fact that this guy doesn't want to have any contact with you anymore. You deserve to be appreciated and loved. Your heart may be hurting right now, but over the course of time, it will heal. However, it's what you do in that time that helps it heal.

If you are having suicidal thoughts with everything that's going on, I suggest that you talk to someone about those thoughts, preferably a professional or someone you trust. Rest assured, your thoughts are only temporary and not permanent. You can and will find a way out of everything that you're going through right now. Believe in yourself that you have what it takes to turn everything around for the better.

If you need any further advice, don't hesitate to ask. I hope you seek the happiness that you've been yearning for in this new year. Take care of yourself.

All the best from your friendly knight,
Batman

“The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.” - Gary Vaynerchuk