Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#203 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount57

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - May 20th 2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyne View Post
Bad news.. It's not opening up like it should.
I'm really sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Bibliophile:. View Post
I am hoping for the best with all the stuff reopening, My governor stated that different counties can move forward in reopening. He's still taking it slow. I agree with his stance to an extent because some counties were not hit as hard as others so it makes sense they could reopen. He said that the harder hit counties cannot open. I am still quite worried about a second wave. I know a second wave happened in 1918 and I believe it happened with H1N1. I know with the 1918 flu that the second wave was worse and that concerns me but I try really hard not to dwell on it. Wish the government cared more about it's people than the economy but I am also worried about the economy.
I agree, I think I'm in the same place. I'd really like to be able to begin reopening (and we are, slowly) and be able to get back to our lives, but I'm also worried about a second wave, especially since I have vulnerable people in my family. I am worried about the economy, though, and those who have lost their jobs. I definitely don't want this to go on forever.

~Kylie
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!