Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: One I nearly forgot: Chocolate Tiffin! - December 31st 2020, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pork Chops View Post

For the first batch I used Cadbury's Dairy Milk, later discovering it only contained 26% cacao, whereas Hershey's and Lindt contain 30% cacao, but I bought Green&Black's Organic Milk Chocolate, having a very distinct tasting 34% cacao, giving the 100g bar a most intense chocolatey flavour while it remained deliciously creamy.oh yeah, that's a belter!

For my 2nd batch I used 170g of Green&Black's, blindfolded Maman and watched her eat. She beamed! Said this 2nd batch as "the best - ever!"

Except I went one better. I bought Valrhona Milk Chocolate Couverture that has 40% cacao content which were costly, but the difference was astonishing!

The 3rd batch had Maman sitting quickly. She exclaimed "Vous êtes un enfant terrible - mais je t'aime!" (You are a terrible child - but I love you!!") - and begged me for more.

For good value: Cadbury's Dairy Milk
For great taste: Green&Black's Organic Milk Chocolate
outright belterr (but at a price): Valrhona Milk Chocolate Couverture

Julie agrees, Valrhona would be fantastic if you're entertaining, otherwise buy Green&Black's if you can find it, or Valrhona if ya really wanna push the boat out!

I admit to a chocolate addiction. Do I care?
This is great advice, thanks! Dark chocolate is always better in anything so I'm game

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff