~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,622, Level: 34 Points: 57,622, Level: 34 Points: 57,622, Level: 34

Re: National Puppy Day! - March 26th 2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing girl View Post
I can't believe I missed puppy day. I have three dogs A blue tick hound his name is Henry and two dobermans. One is brown and her name is Sasha. The other is black, his name is Charlie.

The blue tick hound is a spotted dog and used for hunting. He is terrified of loud noises and rain. He's the oldest, has floppy ears, kids love to pet him when we are walking him. We adopted him about 6 years ago.

Sasha is a brown doberman and she's the baby of the family and she knows it. She is very sweet, loves playing with any toy, both of her brothers along with all of us, she has both ears up. My parents bought her as a puppy.

Charlie is the black doberman, he was a thrown away dog because whoever cut his ears could only get one ear to stand up, he was hit all of the time by the foster family and they didn't give him much food. He is a sweet dog, wants more love and cuddle time than playing with everyone. The dogs play together very well. I love all of my animals and couldn't live without any of them. I like bigger dogs then smaller ones. Maybe one day I'll get my own doberman or maybe a dalmatian
When you love dogs, any day can be puppy day

Henry, the blue tick hound, sounds lovely and friendly and I can understand why other kids would want to pet him! I bet Sasha loves being the baby of the family too! It's also very lovely to hear how your family got Charlie because he was thrown away and hit all the time. He sounds very cuddly and looks like he ended up with a family that really loves him. It's also good to know that all of your dogs play well together and it sounds like they really mean a lot to you too. I hope one day you get your own Doberman or Dalmatian as well

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.