Thread: Dating Again
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Dating Again - May 16th 2021, 12:35 PM

Lately, I have been thinking about dating again. It's been nearly two years since my last relationship ended. I then I was in a fwb agreement for a year before I ended it as it wasn't working out.

I am not sure if it's covid or just that I am changing, I can't tell. It's worth a try.

As I go through the profiles if the age bracket isn't my ideal it's an automatic "no" I don't bother to look at their complete profile. Smoking cigarettes is another one. Being overweight is another. Having zero goals or no intentions of College or anything like that above high school is a "no". Then, I have come across "open relationship" or some weird terminology of sexuality and it was a flat "no". Even if they have cats I have just did "no" as other things didn't match but wasn't a dealbreaker for having cats.

I am picky. Is that a bad thing?

My profile. I am trying to write my profile so it doesn't sound like a botched piece of child written essay. Sounding fake. I prefer answering questions and might leave it as that. That is boring and lame when this is serious.

I always thought of myself as just being free and not tied down to anything or anyone. I am just exploring this again. Covid has made things difficult.

In the perfect world I would want someone who has a child from a previous relationship or marriage and that doesn't want more children OR someone who wants to live separate lives (households) but in a committed relationship with me.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator