(#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39

Re: Everything always goes wrong. - June 26th 2021, 11:01 PM

I relate a lot to what you're saying here and I often feel very similar frustrations as things which would seem trivial to others. The fact is though, everyone has a threshold, and if you're already burnt out, frustrated and tried of bad hands being dealt to you, the small things are adding fuel to the fire. It's enough to tip you over the edge sometimes, and it can put a shadow over your whole day when that happens.

I'm really sorry you're feeling this way right now. You're allowed to feel like you've had enough sometimes and you're allowed to take some time away from stressful situations too, so if you're able to do that, I'd recommend some time for just you, where you can relax and do the things which make you feel happier for a while.

Please know you never need to be perfect. As humans, none of us are, although I know I've wished many times that I was too! You'll always be worse at some things than other people, and better at others, but flaws are what make us interesting. You're good enough exactly as you are.

If you ever want to talk you can message me any time. I hope you're holding up okay.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.