Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,726, Level: 39 Points: 74,726, Level: 39 Points: 74,726, Level: 39

Re: White stuff on penis - October 31st 2021, 08:41 PM

Hi

First of all, welcome to TeenHelp! I hope you're getting used to the site and finding it helpful so far.

Unfortunately nobody here is able to give medical advice, and nobody here is able to diagnose you. I would say that it would be worth visiting a doctor though based on what you're saying is it could be an STI. Anything which is unusual to you, should always be checked by a doctor so that you can get it treated if needed.

It's also important that you're practicing safe sex by using protection and regularly getting checked for STIs. This is especially important if you are going to be sexually active with somebody older, and therefore potentially with a larger sexual history than your own. Remember you don't have to have sex with anybody if you're unsure that it will be safe for you. That being said, please be careful if you are a minor and she is older than you. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you are under the age of consent and she is over it, then she should not be sexually active with you in any way.

I hope this helps and that you get this checked out.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff