(#6 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Lets talk Christmas! - December 14th 2021, 07:56 PM

What are some family traditions this time of year?

My mum and my siblings and I usually go and see the Christmas lights down a road near me where they do charity collections on Christmas Eve. We have done this ever since I was a child, and the only year we didn't was last year because of Covid.

What is a fond memory from Christmas?

I remember being at my nans house with my uncles, mum and siblings and taking Christmas photos. We had a serious set of photos, and also an 'outtakes' set of photos. Every year we always look back on them and laugh at everyone pulling faces or wearing Santa costumes and trying to climb out of the back window.

Do you decorate early? Or late? On that same token, if you are from the US, do you decorate before Halloween or Thanksgiving? Or after Thanksgiving? If not in the US, do you start to decorate in November or December?

It's usually the first weekend of December, but if I had my way I'd put the tree up as soon as possible

Do you enjoy gift wrapping?

No! I'm very bad at it

Do you tend to finish your shopping early? Or wait till the last minute?

Early for sure. Nothing stresses me out more than crowded shops, so I'd rather get it out of the way with before everyone starts last minute shopping.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff