Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: how do i sort out feelings? - January 20th 2022, 06:44 PM

Hi Drew,

I'm sorry you've not found any support or help regarding this so far. Sometimes sexuality topics are complicated and take time to figure out (trust me, I've been there!), but asking for help is a good start and I hope you're slowly but surely able to find comfort in who you are.

I think it's very normal for people to question their feelings towards close friends. Finding ways to label that is hard too, and it's totally okay to not be gay but to still have some feelings towards your best friend. There are a million and one labels out there - not to overwhelm you too much! Sometimes you have to try a few on to see what fits best, and there's no rush in figuring that out.

What you're describing could indicate that you may be bi/pansexual. This is when you are attracted to two or more genders - and it's very common. It might also mean nothing at all, but it's for you to determine. Something I found really helpful when I was questioning my own sexuality was 'TH's Queer Dictionary!'. This thread has a really useful list of terms and labels, so you could always have a read through to see whether any of these resonate with you.

My inbox is always open, so please know you can PM me any time.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff