(#3 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: What was your favorite grade level in school? - May 4th 2022, 01:32 PM

Jealous you had a class pet, Dez! I don't think class pets are a big thing over here. Though in primary school, we had goldfish in the receptionists office. Also, lovely to hear how you saw your teacher at your college honors...that's a sweet little reunion!

Educationally, years 10-11 (15-16 years old) were my favourite grades. I loved the subjects I was studying (History, ICT, Religious Studies and French, on top of english, maths and the sciences). And all my teachers were great, particularly my History teacher who was so sarcastic and my Religious Studies teacher who I got on well with. I did super well in all my exams too. I'd argue that for me was the best of high school (I was mostly depressed and anxious), but then I also made a close friend in year 13 (18 years old) which leads me on to...

Socially and emotionally...probably years 1-2 (5-6 years old). I met a best friend who I was super close to at this point in time. It was also this time that I had my favourite teacher. I actually couldn't imagine my childhood without those two people

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer