View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39

Re: My sexuality is a major issue, someone please help I dont want to be evil - September 13th 2022, 08:24 PM

Hey there

Thank you for reaching out - I can tell it took a lot for you to do that and I'm glad you did.

I definitely agree with Dez that speaking to a professional might be a good idea. Sometimes thoughts can be really worrying and scary, especially when they are thoughts which a lot of other people don't have. It's important to know that you aren't what you think, and that you are in control of how you act. Even though you are having these thoughts, it's good to remember that you have the ability and authority to decide to not act on them. Speaking to somebody might just help you to understand your thoughts and work on how to move forward from this.

I hope that you are doing okay and haven't hurt yourself as you said. You don't deserve that. If you're struggling with urges to hurt yourself, you can have a look at the alternatives page and see if any of the suggestions there can help you to work through those urges. It is possible and these will hopefully help you to do that.

Take care

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff