Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,726, Level: 39 Points: 74,726, Level: 39 Points: 74,726, Level: 39

Re: I don't want to be here anymore - January 12th 2023, 06:11 PM

Hey

Sorry for the late reply! It sounds like you are going through a pretty tough time right now and I'm sorry to hear that. It's tough when attempts to help the situation by talking haven't worked yet so I understand why you feel like you're at a bit of a dead end with it. I would say if you feel like you are not understood with your current therapist, it may be worth considering whether another therapist may be an option. Therapy can be amazing and helpful but some of the success relies on you feeling heard and understood. Maybe you could talk to your doctor about this to see if there is a solution available.

It sounds like your family are hugely important to you, and it's absolutely fine that right now you are hanging on for them. Perhaps you can find comfort and reason in them too? Maybe if you are struggling, you can arrange a family night and put on a comfort film, or you can do a family activity such as a game or craft. Being around people and also busy is really useful in distracting us but also cheering us up even for a small while.

I am glad you're not acting on the suicidal thoughts, but the fact you have them is still worth getting help for. You deserve to be here and I am rooting for you.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff