Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Questions for the LGBT People 'Round Here - February 24th 2012, 07:21 PM

Hey there,

I used to wonder when I Was a bit younger (I can't remember how old, but from quite a young age) if I was totally gay. However as I grew up I learnt about other types of sexuality and found that it's possible to be attracted to both males and females. It wasn't as simple as just that, though. I don't know how I finally came to the conclusion that I was bi, I just know that I'd had the suspicion for a long time and I felt that it was time to come out to a couple of people to begin with a few months back. I started to like a friend of mine (Who's a girl) so I knew then that I was probably definitely bisexual.

For me it was never a choice. Like I've said, I had wondered about it for a long time and always thought that I had some sort of attraction to girls, whether it was only girls of men too. So personally I believe completely that I was born this way. I don't remember ever deciding to find the people I do attractive or to be attracted to them, and if I could have chosen I probably wouldn't have chosen to be bisexual because in my school it's not exactly the best confession to make. To me, I am who I am and I was born this person.

I hope this helped. Feel free to PM me anytime.
Hollie.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff