View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ashleylovesyou Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: ashley

Points: 12,400, Level: 16 Points: 12,400, Level: 16 Points: 12,400, Level: 16

What Religion Am I>? - August 27th 2012, 04:09 AM

I would like to know what religion I would be classified as so I can go to some religious organization, like a church or something.

First, I'd like to say that I do not want to be told what I believe is wrong. I respect everyone else's beliefs even though I may not agree with them, I'd like to have mine be respected as well. Thank you!

What I believe:

When you die you go to a higher place (no God), and are an angel if you lived your life in a good way. If you lived your life negatively, once you die you might be put back on Earth in a different body but with the same spirit. (Not 100% sure if I truely believe that or not).

Karma is real, and one should not deliver revenge because life will come around and deliver the revenge that the person deserves to have.

Sex before marriage is fine, children before marriage is fine.

Violence is not okay, unless it is for a greater cause (being in the military for example).

Spirits I believe in... I believe that if your soul is being placed into another body, you must learn why. Once you learn your wrong doings you will be matched with your body.

Evolution

I don't believe:

In the bible.
In a God.
That you HAVE to live your life and meet certain standards in order to be placed in a greater place.

I have been told to go to certain churches before but they all seem to believe strongly in the bible. I don't believe in the bible at all, not one ounce of it.