Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
JimmyR Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,017, Level: 12 Points: 7,017, Level: 12 Points: 7,017, Level: 12

My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin - September 16th 2012, 01:41 AM

Hello. This is Jimmy, and I have one huge problem. Let me explain my story, so you can judge from that. Well, my friend was dating this really nice girl 1 year ago, and they kind of broke up because of me. They were on a special day together, and he made some movie about how he f*cked her in the ass, and bragged to a lot of friends about it and I told her about those roumors (I knew she isn't that type of a girl), and she started arguing with him and they broke up. I've been typing with her on facebook for like 3 months before that, and after 1 full month of that fight she had with her boyfriend, she asked me out (well she asked me to sit infront of my building (I live in an appartment) and wait for her). She arrived, and because I've never had a girlfriend before, I was kind of shaking... uhm we talked about our lives at first I got to know her in real life better, you know it's not the same on facebook and in real life. I've told her things that I like her so much on facebook and in real life as well, I'm not shy. Uhm after 3-4 days since that passed, we've been intensionally talking to eacother on msn/fb (4-5 hours per day if more than that) and one day I brought up a chat with her after I sent her a photo from weheartit.com (type "love" in the search on that website, and you get my point) and I told her you know as a joke that we should be Friends with Benefits, and she at first asked me if I was serious and I replied with 'ofc I'm joking' but then I asked her again and she agreed. She told me that she would go for the kiss on the 1st date, but was afraid that I'd call her a whore... (strange.). She came to my appartment, and I was shy as hell. She told me to lay down and started you know doing some kissing with me (although it was my first time, I knew exactly how to do it) then I took her bra and her top off and I just played with her breasts and you know that was a hell a lot of a good experience for me.

Well, she made it clear that i was an one time thing, but later after 1-2 weeks I called her on a movie and we did the same thing 3-4 days in a row. Then she started seeing a guy I believe, and told me that she wanted us to just be friends and I coldly agreed although I loved her since the day she called me to sit infront of my building. It was 2 days before her birthday, and my folks were in a mountain so I had my appartment for 6-7 days only to myself. She came and we watched a movie those 2 days and on her birthday she was a bit drunk and she was playing some beyonce songs for me (the love songs) I knew that she meant something with those songs and that she waited me to kiss her but I didn't only because she told me 'only to be friends' I didn't wanna be a pain in the ass for her.

Well a day later, I invited her to my appartment and she came. I put a horror movie on (She's a horror addict) and we watched about 10-15 minutes of that movie, and we did it like in the 1st day, but this time there were only on under-pants both, and then she asked me slowly 'do you love me?' and I happily replied 'with all my heart honey, since the day I met you' and I told her what was this about, and she told me that she wanted us to start a serious relationship and I fucking was so happy I jumped a little (hehe not actually, but you get what I mean). Uhm, with every movie we watched things were getting more and more advanced.

I've came to the stage where she let me lick her (sorry for the vulgar words) vagina and she does the same for me (at first she told me that she didn't like it, but now she likes it..:P). She even told me that we had a nice foreplay going but only the big finale was missing, and I told her that I'm ready but she waved with her head for no. Well 1 week ago she came to my place, and we did the same as the last time but this time I got a pack of Durex condoms on the table and she looked at them and smiled. She wasted one by pulling it all out (hehe), and I let her put the 2nd one on by herself. She did it and layed on top of me (dick was on my stomach) and I started the talk about we actually doing it... She came up with some stuff like she wasn't feeling ready for it, it's like it wasn't her time... started talking about how all of her girlfriends in her class did it and lots of them felt pain. She somehow mentioned in a weird way that she was afraid because It would be my first time as well, and that I wasn't experienced and I just responded 'I could go on the street and pick up a whore for 50$ and I'll get the experience I need, but honey I wanna start it with you' and she just kissed me happily and layed on the side.

We talked about it and she told me 'you're not mad at me for not giving you it right, I mean if you wait for me It'll happen next year before school break (1st June). Now the thing is, my birthday is coming in November (the end of November) and I just wanna know if she'll be feeling ready by then, I mean how do I proceed with it, any ideas? I love this girl with all of my heart, and I would feel that she doesn't trust in my manhood if she refuses to do the thing at my birthday. I mean I can prolly say some phrases like 'honey, if you love me and you care for me you'll agree, it's even my birthday, make me remember it by something nice rather then a fight <3' but I seriously do not know what I should do.

On a side note, she's 18 and she has had 5 boyfriends in the past, and I'm 16 (turning 17 in November 25-30), and she's my first girlfriend.

Any help girls/boys? What should I do? I'd really want it to happen on my birthday, or even in new year 2013? :P

Too long;Didn't read: My GF's 18 and she's a virgin, and I'm 17 and she's my first girlfriend. We've done absolutely everything (licking eachother's genitals, I've even fingered her with 1 finger but only like 2 centimeters because she feels pain) but not the finale (sex). Any help? My birthday is on 30th November and I'm turning 17 then. How do I make her not make me wait until next year, but give me her virginity on my birthday? Thanks!
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 946951 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!