Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Dark-and-Twisty Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nicole

Points: 15,882, Level: 18 Points: 15,882, Level: 18 Points: 15,882, Level: 18

Re: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin - September 16th 2012, 02:41 AM

She is not obligated by any means to give you her virginity! If she's not ready, then you need to respect her. You should not be pressuring her to have sex with you. Try having a little respect for women. Sex is a BIG step, physically and emotionally. There's a lot of risks to consider. Considering you're both virgins, STDs might not be a factor, but there's still pregnancy. Even if you use protection, no method is 100% effective. Maybe she doesn't want to get pregnant?

You're being rather selfish here. Think from her perspective for once. It doesn't matter how many boyfriends she has had. If she's still a virgin, then that shows she has respect for herself and body. There aren't a lot of 18-year-old virgins out there, so I think she should cherish her virginity and not feel obligated to give it to any horny guy.

DO NOT, and I REPEAT DO NOT, say, "If you love me, you'll do it." If ANY guy said that to me, I would leave him in a matter of a heartbeat.

"You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are."

~ Derek, Grey's Anatomy
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 946951 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!