View Single Post
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin - September 16th 2012, 11:13 AM

A lot of girls get scared about their first time because almost since we first learn about sex, we're taught that it "breaks our hymen" when in fact that isn't the case. Yet all too many girls, and guys alike, don't really understand it all. We're told that it will hurt, and that scares us. But the fact is, it doesn't hurt for everyone, and if it does hurt, it will get better with each sexual experience. I think you should have her watch this, that should explain it all, and I think you should watch it to. It'll educate you both, if you didn't already know, about the hymen and how it actually doesn't "break" or "pop" during sex. I know that for me personally, my first time didn't really hurt at all, and I'm not the only one. For most girls it does, but for some it doesn't. And you just have to reassure her that you think she's beautiful and that you'll go easy and be gentle with her. If it's hurting her and she tells you to stop, you need to stop, and you can let her know that you will.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 946951 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!