Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin
View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin - September 16th 2012, 08:48 PM

My best recommendation would be to talk to her about it. But NOT in a "hey lets have sex way". Just in a what her expectations are or what ever and what her fears or hesitations may be. Don't make it about how you want to have sex and how she doesn't right now. Just make it a conversation about sex. And tell her that even though you want to have sex, when she feels like she MAY be getting ready you would like to revisit the topic and discuss it again, and then maybe proceed from there.

But for now, you'll have to accept that the answer is no. I don't think hauling her off to the bedroom is going to change it. She's not going to suddenly be like "yes" when up to very recently she was very determinedly saying no. You seem REALLY stuck on the idea that there is some way for it to happen SOON. I never heard you say she's refused for it to EVER happen. Just not so soon. And you really need to get over that particular idea from the sounds of it. So move on and have the respect to wait for her to be ready. As has been said, girls can be pretty obvious when they want it so just wait.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 946951 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!