View Single Post
  (#431 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
I've been here a while

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 29th 2009, 12:09 PM

shut the hell up saying you look so terrible, you're gorgeous and you know it. and you know how low my self esteem is, so SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand hanging around with you when you just go on about how crap your amazing hair looks, and how you need to loose weight when you barely fit into a size !), and you know that i'm two sizes bigger than that.

I hate you guys hanging around with us. You two are honest to god two of the most rreatating people i know. when you take my friends away, don't you realise how crappy that makes me feel? you're part of the reason that i can't open up in school, that i'm so withdrawn, quiet, shy, invisible. I hate you. when you talk, when you laugh at nothing, i want to rip your goddamn heads off. go back to your old crowd, they might actually want you there.

i think i maybe kinda like you a little more than i planned to =S

you should've seen me yesterday. i enjoyed myself. i was myself. it was amazing.

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi