Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2011, 03:53 AM
2 days.. :/
From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2011, 02:35 PM
Almost 12 hours...
"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2011, 05:19 PM
1 Month and 4 Days.
Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak. Overall, Dare to be yourself. Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation