Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
Re: Self harm free! -
September 1st 2014, 03:45 AM
Okay, I'm not here to say how long, I just want to say how proud I am of everyone on this thread. Seriously you guys, you're awesome. Congratulations! Really, to all of you. Reading this makes me so happy. Stay Strong you guys <3
Hey GORGEOUS! I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU ARE WORTH IT!
"Pursue your passions, celebrate your bloopers, and never stop following your fear."
- Grace Helbig
STAY STRONG <3
Re: Self harm free! -
September 1st 2014, 07:05 PM
Ten days as of today.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
Re: Self harm free! -
September 5th 2014, 11:20 PM
Two days maybe?
Keep up the good work, guys!
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first