Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
I admit I don't know the exact hour but today makes 39 days cutting free. I may add another ball to juggle (no skin picking) when I'm more confident . Maybe when I'm a few month free. Though no self harm is the symptom, not the cause. I have to work on the cause so not self harming feels more natural.
From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die