Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
Re: Self harm free! -
February 16th 2015, 02:28 AM
Three days, I think.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
Re: Self harm free! -
February 16th 2015, 08:55 PM
It's day four now.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
Re: Self harm free! -
February 18th 2015, 03:57 AM
Five days.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
Re: Self harm free! -
February 19th 2015, 02:01 AM
12 days and roughly 4 hours.
not sure how long this will last because urges are high right now and I can't stop picturing things. I'm such a loser. sigh
Last edited by Not_here; February 19th 2015 at 02:56 AM.