Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
View Poll Results: Brownies: Corner piece or center piece?
Corner piece, obviously.
4
44.44%
Center is where it's at!
4
44.44%
Something else I'll explain
1
11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. This poll is closed
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 8th 2021, 10:11 PM
So, I am a weird one. I voted for the corner as it's my go to piece when picking the brownie. I also love... LOVE, the centre, it's so gooey and yummy. It's even better if it's still warm and melting, ohhhh, it's the centre because it's rich. I like the corner because I like crunchy things in general.
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 28th 2021, 05:59 PM
Corner pieces for sure. But if a center is the only one left I'll take it.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first