Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
Re: Pizza: with or without toppings? -
August 13th 2021, 05:08 AM
I have to have white pizza, pizza without sauce. We have a local pizza place that makes the best!
Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.
We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.
Re: Pizza: with or without toppings? -
August 28th 2021, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda_Voxel
Maybe I'll get berated for this, but I love chicken and bacon on pizza, and then dipping it in ketchup and mayo. It's like a club sandwich pizza.
That totally sounds like something my brother would do! He drips his fries and onion rings in ranch too.
It depends. I do like pepperoni pizza and will have that with my brother. I always like to have some plain cheese in too. I really like a supreme pizza from time to time, but I am the only one who likes it so we barely do it. With that said though I enjoy sausage as a topping.
One of my friends and I used to get green peppers and raw onions on it also.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first