Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
I drink a lot of regular hot tea every day, but I have ice tea only from time to time. While I don't sweeten hot tea (only sometimes with honey), I sweeten ice tea and put ice cubes inside. Mainly in summer of course
I'm not really a tea person, I enjoy drinking hot tea with honey when I am feeling sick but otherwise I don't drink it. I never drink iced tea and when I do, it's with a lemon wedge and it has to be unsweetened.