Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.
I haven't read this one but I've read Darker shade of magic by the same author, it was a very nice read.
I'll pick some of my favourites for each category.
Books: The Farseer Trilogy by R. Hobb (medieval fantasy), The Count of Monte Cristo by A. Dumas (adventure)
Musical artists: Blind Guardian, Ensiferum (power metal)
I don't like watching TV shows/films too much so no recommendations here.
Various musical artists or bands I'd like to recommend: Muse, GG Magree, Grabbitz, Tristam, Magic Whatever, Kupla, City Girl, Royal Blood, and Matt Van
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me. Autism, Depression, Anxiety
I don't have time for movies or TV shows because I'm always busy. I love, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Sunday at Tiffany by James Patterson.