Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Good Days! Great days are always worth celebrating, so share your good times with us here!
I finally had a sports massage today. I've never had one before but my muscles on my right side around my shoulder are so tight that it was causing pain due to a really old injury and I just couldn't take it anymore. The therapist said what I pretty much knew, I had exceptionally tight muscles. I wasn't sure if I should do self-massage with a massage ball that I have or what because it always felt so painful, but he advised me to do just that.
Now after every session, it'll be SMR for me and a bunch of stretches to help loosen everything off.
For anyone who doesn't know what a sports massage is, it's basically a really deep (and often painful) massage to help loosen up tight muscles, heal old muscular injuries and so on.
I've booked in for another session in 2 weeks time. Looking forward to it!