Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
Re: The true story of Thanksgiving -
October 4th 2026, 08:26 PM
I wish I knew more about Thanksgiving and not just the white-washed version grade school teaches it. I know I should do the research myself but I never have.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts