Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.
Re: AI bots have taken over the internet -
June 6th 2026, 09:30 PM
The numbers in the article are definitely scary. I felt that AI was taking over but I didn't know to what extent. I remember when the Internet was looked at as this amazing tool, and now it's overrun by bots!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Re: AI bots have taken over the internet -
June 11th 2026, 07:42 AM
While I agree with the fact that I dislike having AI take over as much as they have, it certainly has made my life a lot easier in regards to teaching. The amount of time that I've saved on creating lesson plans, replying to emails and writing comments have been such a life saver.