Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
I'm Jess, and i thought I would introduce myself. I haven't been active on here properly for a good four years at least. Before that, I was on staff for several years but left due to my mental health however, I'm going to try and be around a bit more so wanted to say hello!
I have been back in hospital for eleven months and still remain on a section three but I'd like to take time out to get to know you all abd be around! Im 26 this month, and I normally live alone with my dog, three cats and my rabbit. Im a big Disney fan and love penpalling.
I hope that everyone is well. Be safe.
Jess
’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’