Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
(..◜ᴗ◝..) Hello my name is Ruru!
₊˚⊹ᰔ I'm 15 years old and a freshman! I'm also a mlm trans boy and use he/him ^_^
地雷男子 I'm a menhera jirai danshi! I really like jfashion and vkei bands as well as jpop and aot!
† I'll just put it all here, it's a mental health website why not; i'm autistic and I have adhd, social/general anxiety disorder, depression, and c-ptsd ꜝꜝ
I hope we can get along ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧
Hello Ruru and welcome to teenhelp. It is nice that you have joined us. I hope you are doing well and if you need help with anything just let us know and we will be happy to help you.