TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TheQuietGirl Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Abigail

What is wrong with me? - September 12th 2012, 02:01 AM

I don't know where to start. So let's dive in and swim around for a minute.

Usually, I'm extremely friendly. I'm up-beat, nice, and positive. I support everyone, and I'm always the one to go to.
But lately, I'm just not having it. I have *no* sympathy for people. Like, I will definitely listen if it's the first time you're complaining and it's actually important, and I help. Now if you keep going on and on and freaking yourself out.. That's where I get annoyed.

My best friend has been complaining about a lot of stuff. And she goes in circles and keeps complaining. I try to help the first time, but by the second time, it's like "What do you POSSIBLY want me to say differently?!" And sometimes, she'll ask for advice... and then just not take it or even seem to listen.

Holy muffins, and then she starts complaining about being forced to eat.. Like... girl! You can eat an XL pizza and not gain an ounce. I don't want to hear it..

Just in general, I really don't want to hear every 5 minutes that you feel sick. Sorry, that stinks. I know! I feel really bad because it's like.. Yeah, it really sucks. But I'm so used to walking around with my bone disintegrating (just had surgery on it) and I'm half blind from an accident, and in constant pain.

And I'm starting to get anxiety with social situations again, and my temper is getting shorter. I don't know what is wrong with me... But I'm so afraid I'm not going to be there completely when somebody needs me, and I'll feel horrible.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheQuietGirl Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: What is wrong with me? - September 12th 2012, 02:03 AM

I have also been a lot more hyper lately, but that started before the bad-temper started (post about the hyper in General Health I think..)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TheQuietGirl Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: What is wrong with me? - September 13th 2012, 12:01 AM

little bump...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
hjpwarwick Offline
hannah
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What is wrong with me? - September 19th 2012, 01:27 PM

Heya,
it spunds liek your the one eveyone goes to in times of crises, and you listen and put up with it and try and help others.
But who do you go to to talk about what matters to you?
if you let stuff build up inside your temper will go because it needs to eb released.

with friends it can be extremmely annoying when your telling them solutions and they wont help themselves,
sometimes people come to others with problems not to seek advice but just to say it, sometimes you just have to listen and bare through the moans.
Yet if it is starting to become to much for you, then you need to explain to your friend that although you care but right now you dont want to hear it.

hope i help a bit!
PM me or add me or whatever you want

Closed Thread