TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jstone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 02:35 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have finally decided to end my life, I have tried everything to be happy again and nothing has worked. I just want to die, my eating is all fucked up. I don't sleep like I should. I am anxious and nervous all the time. I have pushed forward as long as I can and am incapable of going any further. I am going to spend today getting all my affairs in order and tying off all loose ends. Today is the most relief I have felt because I know that tonight I will no longer have to deal with this. I'm sick of crying all day every day. I am fed up with being alone and feeling isolated. To any users who may read this, don't follow in my footsteps if you can avoid it, seek help before it is too late. Maybe somebody else will be lucky, maybe you all can make it out alive.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
joshuasorber11 Offline
Nothing is exactly as it seems
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 02:44 PM

Take a deep breath and just think of something that makes you happy I have been down both roads, I even spent a few weeks in a mentel hospital for this, there is something out there for you just find it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
jstone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 02:50 PM

I have tried to find something out there, I thought I had it. I was down this road before and just before I could do myself in, I was found.
Now this same person who saved my life so long ago is now the reason I am to this point. They may as well have stuck the gun to my head themselves. I hope they are happy with what they have done, I hope that after this they think of me every fucking day and their conscious eats them alive and they can't sleep at night..

Here's to you, fill the glass. Cuz the last few nights have kicked my ass.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
joshuasorber11 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 02:56 PM

Try to get some medical attention, tell your parents, it not as bad as it seems, there also is a few songs I like to listen to calm me down, just think that there is not only 1 person for you there are plenty others

1: Cruel Man - Intwine
2: Set Me Free - Casting Crowns
3: Down by the river - Niel Young

Want someone to talk to? add me on skype
noah_wilson1208, I am a friend to all

"Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise"

(#5 (permalink)) Old
jstone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 03:17 PM

I've tried everything. In my heart I know this person is the only one I can have these types of feelings for. We've been through so much it's unbelievable. It's over for me, I appreciate you trying to help. My mind is made up and all I want is the pain to end. And it's going to tonight, I actually find comfort in that

(#6 (permalink)) Old
joshuasorber11 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 03:19 PM

I really hope you reconsider but I cant stop you, just know we are all here for you if you need someone

Want someone to talk to? add me on skype
noah_wilson1208, I am a friend to all

"Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise"

(#7 (permalink)) Old
jstone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Beaten to my hands and knees and can't get back up again... - October 16th 2012, 03:30 PM

Thank you for the kind words. Hopefully others will be able to not take this path. People like you can possibly change the world. I just wish there were more kind people out there in the world.

Closed Thread